Amazing Opportunity for a Lead Developer in Santa Cruz CA /Remote!!!!
As a Lead Developer, you'll be contributing to the successful delivery of our product. You articulate the objective rationale behind your coding decisions, working with your teammates to ensure those align with business and audience needs. You'll be switching between setting direction, creating software, and helping your teams constantly improve. You handle it with ease through solid time management skills, enthusiastic client services, and an inspiring attitude. You thoughtfully apply the latest tools, trends, and practices of the development alongside those that are more tried-and-true. In your day-to-day you
• Collaborate with your project team to evaluate a product experience holistically, identify next steps and deliver the individual features that make up the product
• Objectively explain and represent your contributions and deliverables to your team and clients
• Clearly communicate with your team to make sure they have full context of your work and that you have the same of theirs, jumping in on other tasks as needed
• Take on various tasks, development-related or not, to support different processes and needs on your team
• Collaborate directly every day with designers, developers, engagement managers, and clients
Collaborative project contributor
Someone who will work together with the team(leader) to understand, act, and deliver on next steps translated from product and client needs.
Eager to jump in on tasks to support your team as needed, with no ego or complaints.
Student of business and development practices
Constantly improving client service, business, and software development practices in yourself and your team.
Active community member
Support your teams, the company, and the developer community by attending events, sharing knowledge, and learning from others.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 6+ years of experience in a product-centered team
• Strong communication, client services, and interpersonal skills
• Fierce passion about collaboration and the way you develop software
• Understanding of integrated development practices and experience directly collaborating with design teams
• Experience or familiarity solving problems across multiple technology platforms (eg. browsers, applications, operating systems, mobile and connected devices, other hardware)
• (Preferred) Demonstrated practice w/test-driven/behavior-driven product development
• (Preferred) Candidate should be based in Northern California - but we are potentially willing to accommodate remote work on a case-by-case basis.
Are you available?
Please send your most current resume to Audra at
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Health care and Telecommunications.
We specialize in Information Technology, Software and Hardware development Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at .
To download our FREE Mobile Apps "MBG Jobs", visit