Be a part of something great.
We make the internet better with consultative creative and engineering services, innovative tools, and dependable products that take the pain out of content creation and management, in service of digital experiences that advance business and marketing objectives. We’re a group of people built to solve problems, made to create, wired to delight.
A customer-centric service model that covers every base, unrivaled leadership and investment in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators, and a forward-looking remote work culture make for a refreshing agency experience.
With more than 120 experts in digital strategy and management, software engineering, user experience and interactive design, cloud infrastructure, and audience and revenue optimization, we’re big enough to conquer any challenge, and small enough to care. Cross-discipline teams of 6-8 specialists organize around qualified project and product managers, putting customer delivery front and center. Whether your ads are down, your visitor bounce rate is up, or your database server is sideways, we’re a partner who never says, “We don’t know how to help,” and can always say, “The President would be happy to speak with you.”
The Experience Design team consists of UX Designers, Visual Designers, and Audience & Revenue Strategists, all working together to design better websites and tools for our Fortune 500 clients.
- Lead workshops/discussions with clients, driving towards an understanding of brand promise, emotion, mood, and expectations.
- Create mood boards / storyboards, animations, illustrations, style tiles, and other representations of design directions to guide clients through design processes.
- Design innovative, engaging, responsive layouts and experiences for web & mobile.
- Present design solutions to client stakeholders, communicating not only what design decisions have been made but the rationale behind those decisions, anchoring design in the functional and emotional goals of the site.
- Collaborate with user experiences designers on wireframes, sitemaps, and page level interactions, as well as with front end engineers on interactive prototypes and production-ready web experiences.
- Refine design solutions through iterations—from sketches to comps and on to real in-browser realizations—with an eye toward true interactivity and multi-device reality.
- Develop style guides, annotated comps, user guides, and other deliverables designed to preserve the essential elements of an overall design solution through development and into maintenance.
- At least three years experience with visual design for web and mobile.
- Solid understanding of the web as a medium: HTML, CSS, web typography, responsive design, and what it means to realize designs in a multi-device world.
- Demonstrated portfolio of compelling, engaging digital solutions and an ability to define what makes them successful.
- Strong understanding of web interactions: patterns, best practices, common challenges, and solutions to those challenges.
- Have a collaborative, self-motivated, “always-learning” spirit, interested in identifying and solving the web’s design challenges one experience at a time.
- Experience with Sketch (preferred) and/or Adobe Creative Suite.
Nice to have
- Experience with InVision.
- Experience with the capabilities of WordPress as a platform, including the use of WordPress beyond typical “blog” use cases.
- Understanding of content strategy, publishing workflows, and content management platforms.
- Formal design education.
- Remote working experience appreciated.