C/AL / Dynamics Navision / SQL Consultant (50% REMOTE) is needed in Ft. Washington, PA for a 6+ month consulting opportunity - Job MB
The candidate can perform this position mostly remotely, but must be on-site the initial 2 weeks of the project and able to be on-site every 2 weeks or so.
C/AL developer, MS SQL experience, Experience maintaining Microsoft Dynamics Navision v 8.0
• Minimum 3 years NAV C/AL Coding experience on NAV 8.0
• Proven experience working with NAV and SQL Server (2-3 years)
• Solid understanding of ERP Processes
• Experience with solution design and documentation, including data flow diagrams
• Experience with integration to other applications
• Plus: Insurance Industry Experience
Focused on a mix of development and analysis for smaller projects or specific pieces of a larger project. Includes coding, debugging and supports low level design. Works with supervision.
Initial Responsibilities :
• Develop new functionality within our existing applications and NAV
• Review requirements provided by business and IT. Validate completeness and viability and make recommendations as appropriate.
• Provide estimates and carry out design and development activities
• Report status, risks, and issues
• Maintain existing software