This position pays $80.00 W2 or 90 on C2C
2 days remote, 3 days onsite
- Utilize the firms project management processes, methodologies, and tools to ensure projects/programs are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Establish and champion recommended project requirements, design, and planning standards including delivery methodology such as Agile, Lean, etc. based on project needs.
- Act as change agent to promote Agile and establish continuous delivery processes. Function as Scrum Master or manage Scrum of Scrums depending on need.
- Work with project stakeholders to clearly define and manage expectations, objectives, assumptions, measurements, schedule, scope, requirements, risks, issues, changes, metrics and success criteria, communication, change control, and successful deployment. After deployment, work with project stakeholders to measure project results, ensure achievement of business outcomes, and successfully operationalize project deliverables.
- Manage project planning, progress, and close out meetings with project teams and stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain and evolve project / program budget, costs and schedules. Account for resource capacity, organizational change capacity, competing initiatives and project / program constraints.
- Lead cross-functional teams to achieve business objectives with specified quality levels.
- Drive tough decision making, balancing business goals, technical implications and time to market.
- Manage partner / vendor outsourcing engagements and foster accountability for deliverables, timeline, and quality during program / project delivery.
- Anticipate, track and drive others to resolve blocking issues, make tradeoffs and manage escalations to meet committed delivery timelines.
- Actively communicate with project / program stakeholders. Ensure alignment, visibility and transparency into all aspects of assigned projects and programs.
- Prepare and communicate information for the appropriate audience level including presentations to senior management.
- Drive change and provide continuous feedback on how project / program teams can work more efficiently.
- Lead best practices improvement efforts in support of program and project management capability development.
- 8+ years of experience managing full life-cycle technical projects or programs of an increasingly large and complex scale in a related industry.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline or 4+ years equivalent work experience is required. Masters degree is preferred.
- Experience in creating or managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with teams in multiple time zones.
- Experience managing software development efforts in distributed systems, developing large scale web applications using Agile and Lean methodologies with in-house and outsourced teams. Strong experience in Agile is preferred along with partner / vendor management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical teams.
- Experience managing software development efforts in distributed systems.
- Experience driving change across companies and industries.
- A solid grasp of the business side of technology with an understanding for metrics and analysis to deliver on business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and be highly innovative in a related area; software as a services, platform as a service, B2B marketplace, financial transactions, mobile platforms, EDI, etc.
Senior Technical Recruiter