EDI Administrator Remote
Experience # 8+ years
Interview Type # 2 rounds of coding test
Manage multiple enablements simultaneously using a structured project management approach for the planning, implementation and maintenance of relational EDI database operations. Ensures the successful flow and quality of all electronic data interchange transactions. Coordinates needs analysis studies, project plans and status reports. Develops EDI solutions for business operations and oversees the implementation of new EDI systems, enhancements and upgrades.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong client facing skills and proven ability to multi-task
- Create translation maps.
- Train associates, develop policies and procedures.
- Responsible for EDI coding, integration testing, implementation and documentation. Schedules testing and parallel testing.
- Responsible for on-going monitoring of all aspects of EDI, including inbound and outbound transactions and data integrity. Coordinates changes with customers, trading partners and internal customers as required.
- Under general supervision, conducts Applications Systems studies to define, analyze and evaluate requirements for processing and communicating data.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 2 - 4 years related experience.
Communications Protocols (AS2, SSL, SSH, FTP w/PGP, HTTPs),
- Strong knowledge of TustedLink iSeries, Sterling VAN, iTrade and GSX BizManager software.
- Some knowledge of RPG software.
- Monitor and Maintain daily EDI transactions, including Transportation, POs, Invoices and 3PL including not limited to EDI Documents (204, 210, 214, 810, 812, 820, 823, 824, 832, 846, 850, 855, 856, 857, 864, 867, 875, 880, 940, 943, 944, 945, 990).