- Are you a .NET ninja looking to make a meaningful impact?
- Want to disrupt the investment industry and change the norm?
- Live within 2.5 hours of Central London and want to work 90% remote?
- Fancy working for an awesome FinTech with a super capable tech team?
WORKING FROM HOME POLICY
- The whole team meets in the London office once every 2 weeks
- You can work from home as often as needed or in the office - your choice
- You must live within 2-3 hours of Central London
- You're trusted to manage your own work schedule & expected to be productive
- At least 3 years of C# experience - competent with MVC (or better .NET Core), REST, Web-API, etc
- Azure (App Services, Functions, Queues, Blobs, Tables, Databases, Key Vault, Data Factory)
- Well versed in writing clean, clear, well tested, reusable code
- Good understanding of SOLID, Design Principles, TDD/Unit Testing and ideally C.I
- Bonus points if you've had exposure to >Angular2
The company and its goal:
The combination is simple.
Combine founders from Goldman Sachs + JP Morgan, a record £17M investment, state of the art engineering & technology, and you create a next-generation platform that makes investing accessible to the everyday person, with substantially lower fees & better ethics!
What you're looking at is a new Fintech/Wealth Management company that provides scalable, low cost and highly customised investment services that would otherwise be reserved for high net-worth individuals.
Having spent the past 4 years meticulously building an incredible development team the business has not stopped growing and is now bringing on-board a further 3 developers!
As a C# .NET Developer you can expect:
- Developing Back End services such as; performance & scalability, security & resilience, data processing and system integrations.
- Tech such as C#, Web-API, REST, Azure, SQL, and working with Design Patterns
- Opportunity to work full stack with Angular and become competent with serverless microservice architecture.
- A true Agile environment with Scrum Master; Poker, retro's, peer reviews, sprints, stand-ups
- Proper code delivery; TDD & thorough testing + C.I
- A very smart team of 13 hand-picked elite software engineers + product specialists
- A culture that runs on innovation and continually inputting YOUR ideas
- Report directly to a CTO who's sharp, on the ball, and on the ground with the team - highly respected & very knowledgeable.
What's on the table for you:
- Competitive salary, starting from £40k up to £55k
- A generous 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- An amazing pension scheme
- Whatever tools you need to be the best developer you can be (within reason!)
- A brand-new shiny laptop that YOU choose when you start
- Be a part of an ever-growing company (50% head growth this year) and work with some of the smartest developers in the industry - It's an absolute guarantee you will level up here.
- AND did I mention already that this role is 90% REMOTE! Take your work wherever you go.