Come make a difference with a growing organization that is helping to shape the future of healthcare! CareCenrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
This position will be part of the Linux Administration team responsible for managing our middleware tier on RedHat Linux in a virtualized environment utilizing VMware. This position will work closely with other teams Windows, Network, VMWare, Database and Security to maintain and seek ways to advance capabilities including expanding into the cloud infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Ensure effective daily operations of company's virtualized Linux systems in production, test and development environments; resolve help center tickets, performance and functional issues pertaining to RHEL, middleware tier (primarily JBoss) and VMWare.
- Monitoring, alerting and reporting issues pertaining to RHEL, JBoss and VMWare.
- Administration, install, upgrade, patch, migrate and maintain RHEL, JBoss and VMWare.
- Enhancing/Automating platform services using Ansible and other DevOps tools.
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams, application development teams, testing and release teams to build out new environments and improve systems and processes wherever possible.
- Provide on-call, 24x7 support, for production systems. Implement corrective procedures to resolve issues and minimize unplanned system outages.
- Maintain and test replication, backup and recovery procedures to insure system recoverability including disaster recovery. Clearly document processes and results.
- Remain abreast of industry trends and new developments to maintain leading edge.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in IT including any of the following:
- 5 years in RedHat or CentOS Administration
- 5 years in JBoss, Tomcat, MQ or Websphere
- 5 years in VMWare
Strong working knowledge in other infrastructure disciplines including Database, Network, Storage and Security
Experience with Cloud deployments/technologies is a plus
Certification in RedHat, VMWare and Cloud Infrastructure is a plus.
*This role offers telecommute options.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.
- provided by Dice