Minimum Required Skills:
Technical Solution Sales, Business Development, 40-50% Travel, Territory Development, Geostructural engineering products, Civil Construction, Commercial Construction, Industrial Construction, Presentations
Calling all sales and business development professionals! One of my fantastic clients is seeking a Business Development Manager to represent their product portfolio throughout the Mid West. You must be okay with 40-50% travel throughout the assigned territory of KS, MO, KY, IA, NE, SD, ND, MN and CO. The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of the civil, commercial and industrial construction industries, more specifically, the relative building materials and/or engineered products. However, the above ideal candidate qualifications are not a hard requirement. Substantial training will be provided.
Please review the requirements below and let me know if you're interested. If you would like to discuss the position for further insight, please forward your resume and availability to speak. We're actively interviewing!
***THIS IS A REMOTE / WORK FROM HOME POSITION WITH TRAVEL***
What You Need for this Position
- 6+ years sales & business development experience selling a technical solution, business to business
- Working knowledge of civil, commercial and industrial construction industries. Backgrounds in related engineered products and/or building materials are a huge plus, but not required
- Experience traveling 40-50% throughout multi-state territory
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional demeanor with high technical aptitude
- Proven ability to penetrate a sales territory and develop a plan
What's In It for You
- Remote / Work from Home opportunity
- Competitive base + salary/bonus
- Full benefits
- Company vehicle, cell phone, laptop
- Excellent product portfolioHave interest? Let's chat so I can provide the particulars.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice