We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Business Operations Manager to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems. This position will allow remote work with up to 25% travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interact with internal resources to resolve questions or problems
• Create reports
• Track budgets
• Coordinate internal and external meetings
• Manage on and off boarding of staff
• Initiate and track procurement actions
• Assist with travel
• Prepare and submit CAC Requests as required
• Manage correspondences
• Track and report on Inventory
• Coordinate activities across departments
• Participate in weekly status calls and provide information relation to equipment orders, job requisitions, and program equipment
• Manage centralize repository of processes and improve processes to minimize complexities and optimize to promote effective operations.
• Monitor and improve daily functions
• Manage program Share Point site
Education / Certification / Security Clearance Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree and minimum 3 years of experience or equivalent
• Demonstrated managerial skills
• Demonstrated ability to learn customer support processes and techniques
• Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and multitask
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent competency in MS Office Suite
• Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity