We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Logistics Asset Manager to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems. Ownership of all IT assets, wherever they are located across the client's environment. Asset management, tracking, and auditing are central to this role. This position will allow remote work with up to 25% travel.
• Support of the logistics of the Assets from receipt, stored, assigned and/or configured
• Inventory management, demand management, re-stocking ensuring adequate assets are available based forecasted requirements
• Assist ServiceNow personnel in documenting/tracking all End User Devices (EUD) in the asset management module
• Facilitate key vendor relationships for shipping, warehouse management, asset disposal
• Assist management in performance improvement of overall demand planning for PCs (and related equipment), routers, switches, and all related peripherals, etc.
• Lead/supervise logistic technicians on remote sites
• Assist management in implementing appropriate technology and processes improvement strategies
• Assist management in development and supervise overall asset management through the entire build lifecycle
• Perform regular inventory audits, and manage inventory based on demand
• Manage IT equipment refresh cycles
• Drive PC / equipment reclamation and inventory replenishment; break/fix; and track/report on missing assets, etc.
• Support PC Security policies and ensure Chain of Custody for returned units.
• Ensure appropriate controls are in place to support financial, equipment physical storage, and employee safety audits
Education / Certification / Security Clearance Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 years of experience or equivalent.
• 8 years of property management experience within the Department of Defense
• Knowledgeable in controlling, managing and disposal of property.
• Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you'll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government's critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/ Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity