Minimum Required Skills: Automation, Telerik, Selenium, Test Studio
If you are a QA Automation Engineer- ***Remote 6 week Contract*** with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing
- Execute automated tests for software builds within CMS-driven websites and web applications. - Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts in an Agile/Scrum team environment; ensure requirements are documented and test-able.
- Facilitate the defect management and triage process for assigned projects.
- Validate data quality.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC). - Automation
- Test Studio
- Experience performing API testing.So, if you are a QA Automation Engineer- ***Remote 6 week Contract*** with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. - provided by Dice