* Those authorized to work in U.S. are encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor at this time *
If you are a Salesforce Lead/Architect with 4-6yrs+ experience on Salesforce (with 2 years on HealthCloud), please read on!
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary - Annual performance-based incentive plan
- Health, vision, pharmacy and dental care for employees, their partners and their families
- Paid vacation time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite gym, cafeteria and walking paths
- Casual dress code and relaxed work environment
- 401k retirement fund with employer contribution and matching contributions
- Working alongside bright, dedicated people
- Health Savings Account Plan
- Flexible Savings Account Plan
- Being treated with respect and knowledge that your voice matters
- Paid time for volunteer activities
- Life, accident and disability insurance
- Culturally diverse, inclusive environment
- Healthy Rewards Program
- Wellness Program
What You Need for this Position
Minimum Requirements: - Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- 4-6 yrs+ experience on Salesforce (with 2 years on HealthCloud) + additional experience outside salesforce, especially in object oriented languages
- REST API
- Lightning Components
- + Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- + Salesforce Architecture Designer Certs
- ISV/Product Development Experience for AppExchange
- Healthcare experience - implementation or product
- Analytics Cloud
- 3+ Years Experience as Lead Developer/Technical ArchitectSo, if you are a Salesforce Lead/Architect with 4-6 yrs+ experience on Salesforce (with 2 years on HealthCloud), please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. - provided by Dice