Minimum Required Skills: C++, Big Data, Linux OS, Command Line, Graph Analytics, Algorith Design, Client Facing
If you are a Software Engineer/Solution Architect - Remote with experience, please read on!
With our HQ located in Redwood City, California, we provide the world's fastest complete parallel graph computing platform supporting web-scale data analytics in real-time. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter all use our graph databases and analytics to understand how users relate to each other and connect them with the right content. With multiple large investments, we have grown 300% in revenue and 400% in customer base over the last year and the journey has just begun.
We are seeking a remote Software Engineer/Solution Architect on the East Coast from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing and analytics platform. An ideal candidate is a passionate problem solver who fearlessly approaches a customer's "impossible" problems and designs exceptional, high-performance solutions that instantly become the cutting edge in real-time data analytics applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Interface closely with enterprise customers to understand their data, the schema and business requirements - Design, implement and validate novel graph analytics solution to fullfill customers' needs
- Collaborate with the product, sales, and engineering teams to deliver our system to customer sites
- Contribute to a growing body of graph design and graph algorithm methodology
- R&D graph algorithms and graph-based machine learning algorithms
- Provide training and technical support to customers.
What You Need for this Position
- B.S. in Computer science with 3 years' experience or M.S. in Computer Science with 1 year's experience - Linux OS and command-line experience
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Client Facing
- Big Data
- Graph Analytics
- Graph algorithms and graph data structure design
- Innovative entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business opportunities
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base ($100k - $140k Salary) - Stock Options
- Bonus potential
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Great company culture and work-life balance!So, if you are a Software Engineer/Solution Architect - Remote with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. - provided by Dice