If you are a Database Administrator with PostgreSQL & Python with experience, and also seeking a REMOTE role, please read on! We're a technology-first healthcare company with a platform that helps to coordinate with patient care management. We have an elite staff of technical professionals and we're seeking an experienced PostgreSQL Database Administrator to join our team. Applications are reviewed and processed quickly - please apply today if you are interested.
**Application will be considered incomplete unless screening questions are answered; incomplete applications cannot be submitted for further review. Please answer all screening questions in detail in order to expedite the process.**
What You Will Be Doing
- Managing cloud-based PostgreSQL servers - Care, feeding & up time and maintenance of critical infrastructure
- Cross collaboration with teams on various projects
- Implementation, managing, & tuning of highly available PostgreSQL databases
- Bachelor in Computer Science or similar area of study - At least 6+ years working as a Database Administrator
- Knowledge of relational & dimensional database theory / concepts
- Detailed knowledge of Postgres server architecture & high availability technologies
- Knowledge of AWS EC2 instances
- Working knowledge of shell scripting & Python programming
- Experience with RabitMQ & stream processing
What's In It for You
- Competitive CompensationSo, if you are a REMOTE - Database Administrator (PostgreSQL & Python) with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. - provided by Dice