If you are a Senior Software Engineer with Ruby on Rails, Ember, React, and/or Angular experience, please read on!
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: WORK FROM HOME | 100% REMOTE
Requirements: 4+ years of Ruby on Rails, Ember, React, and/or Angular experience
Headquartered out of Manhattan, Kansas, we are an IT company with over 20 years of problem-solving experience. We partner with local governments throughout the country to help streamline their work and help them better connect with citizens. Our team of experts collaborates with clients to craft and deliver their unique vision of success, while always looking to integrate the latest best practices.
Over 60,000+ local government employees use our software solutions, which are interacted with by more than 75 million citizens in the United States, Canada, and Australia. Our local government websites registered over 2 billion page views, and collect 30 million+ website searches. Because of our 3,500+ clients, we understand the relationship between local government and citizens like no one else in the industry.
Please apply today for this highly coveted role within our organization!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% Remote | Work From Home ( or come into the office a few days a week should you desire) - Work for one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the United States
- The ability to leave a legacy used by millions of American and Canadian citizens
- Competitive pay and amazing benefits
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide pragmatic, clean solutions for clients - Test methodologies and frameworks
- Software Development
- Problem-solving across various areas based on clients needs-- mapping, geospatial databases, workflow management, external integrations, data analysis, accessibility and more
What You Need for this Position
4+ years of one of the following: - Ruby On Rails
Nice to Have Skills:
- UI/UX Design experience -- web or mobile
What's In It for You
- BE ABLE TO WORK REMOTE - Competitive base salary
- Stock options
- Health Dental Vision
- Bonus - Based on the company and individual performance
- 401K Matching- PTOSo, if you are a **REMOTE** Senior Software Engineer with experience, please apply today!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. - provided by Dice