Fullstack Developer, 'start-up' Bristol/Part remote.
This amazing start-up who who are developing a next generation platform for investment businesses, who are pipped for huge things and have recently secured investment from a well-known celeb/entrepreneur and have set up base in Bristol.
You will be part of the team right from the beginning - a pretty unique opportunity. They are looking for ambitious and talented developers who are as passionate about the business. As part of the development team, you'll be responsible for agreeing the initial architecture and subsequent development of the various platform modules.
You'll engage in the full spectrum of the software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering with stakeholders, working as a team to build and test features, managing deployment and supporting the service in production.
You'll be working on a large greenfield development, helping to form the design and development of the entire system.
Skill wise, they are fairly open, I'm looking to speak with Front end or fullstack developers of any tech stack
The current stack looks like this:
The benefit package:
- Annual Bonus: Discretionary
- Pension: 4% Employer Contribution
- Health insurance: Family health insurance cover with BUPA
- Death in Service: At least 4x Salary
- Holiday: 25 days a year
- Equity: Discretionary share options
- Further Study/Training Budget: Support towards further external qualifications
- Remote/flexible working: Subject to agreement within team
- Individual Tech Budget: Allowance for you to build your own setup
They are open to any level so if you are a Junior or a Senior please give me a call to chat through.
It's a good un!