The Instructional Designer will produce the courseware to support the training programs defined by Program Managers. This includes conducting needs assessments to identify strategically aligned learning and development initiatives, designing and developing training courseware in a variety of delivery modes (e.g., instructor led training, self-paced training, virtual, blended), managing external vendors to collaborate in content creation, as well as providing input on measures regarding business impact and effectiveness of deployed learning solutions.
Creates courseware design, development, and deployment strategy for world class blended learning programs that are experiential, drive behavior change and increase performance within our global Sales business units. Develop learning curricula that align with learning and performance strategies. Manages the design and execution of junior staff creating courseware. Build and maintain valued relationship with key internal and external stakeholders. Develop assessment approaches that conform to global accreditation strategies and processes. Evaluate the business impact of learning programs through use of learning and performance metrics.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Recognized as a subject-matter expert within Oracle. Typically 8 plus years relevant experience in Sales and Sales Enablement plus knowledge in the Applications, Technology or Hardware sectors is needed. Coaching and Project Management experience across a variety of delivery mediums. Deep experience designing and developing learning programs across delivery mediums (mobile learning, e-learning, virtual learning, live simulation, and live classroom). Proficient in establishing learning and performance metrics and measurements (ROI & Benchmarking). Strong in building relationships and maintaining relationships. Experience in analyzing business needs and selling value to customers. Previous project/program management experience. Experience delivering facilitation, training, coaching and/or development of learning programs. Self starter with high energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment. Excellent communication, facilitation and persuasive skills, both written and verbal. Ability to build strong relationships and navigate through senior stakeholder discussions. Experience leveraging standard eLearning tools and web-based meeting tools. Team player. Leadership skills. Business travel of up to 30 percent annually may be expected of this position. Knowledge of Instructional design authoring tools preferred. Fluency in English, working knowledge of other languages is an asset. Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Role:*Oracle Supply Chain Management Cloud Enablement Specialist
*Location:*Telecommuting from anywhere in the US
Looking for an Oracle SCM Cloud implementation or pre-sales consultant who would like to use their skills in a new way. This position is responsible for designing and developing eLearning training for Oracle SCM Cloud Sales Reps and Solution Engineers (PreSales) teams. Instructor led training development and teaching may also be a requirement.
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
* Intermediate to subject matter expert level of knowledge in cloud-based SCM products (Oracle SCM Cloud ideal)
* Experience with demonstrating or implementing cloud-based SCM solutions (Oracle SCM Cloud ideal)
* Thorough knowledge of the SCM business practices and industries preferred
* Creative training development and delivery experience both live and eLearning
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional Project Management skills
* Self-starter with ability to manage time and objectives independently, along with working within a team
* Working knowledge of Adobe Captivate or the ability to quickly acquire that knowledge
* 5 years total business software professional experience
* BA/BS degree in a relevant field, advanced degree a plus
* Ability to travel as needed, both domestic and international
* Develop and deliver regional, role based, or line of business sales and solution engineer training (eLearning; light instructor led)
* Manage the design, development and deployment of product, process and skills enablement programs that drive elite performance within Oracle s global sales organization and partners
* Drive internal and partner enablement through initiatives including learning plans, live training, and test development
* Manage stakeholder committees and project build teams
* Coordinate with regional sales, sales consulting, alliances, and product management teams
***This position is not eligible for sponsorship***
**Title:** *Oracle Cloud SCM Enablement Specialist*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *18001JJP*
Our developer positions are mainly telecommute roles.