A Leading Technology Solutions Provider specialized in deploying Security, Voice over IP, Cloud Solutions and other Advanced Networking solutions and services to regional & national Commercial, Healthcare and Enterprise clients has immediate needs for several Senior Pre-Sales Systems Engineers / Solutions Architects.
As the Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, the candidate will be responsible for meeting with Commercial and Enterprise customers, collecting requirements for Core Networking Solutions relating to network projects and developing engineering Solutions for sale to customers. This is a technical sales support role for our account management team. Your ability to clearly articulate enterprise network solutions to our existing customer base and prospects is essential.
***This will be a Lead role for the region and offers the ability to work remotely from home when not in front of clients.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Remote from home when not in front of clients - Opportunity to join a practice that is is rapid growth mode - Competitive compensation packages - Relocation assistance is offered! - Work with established Cisco Gold Partners
What You Will Be Doing
The essential responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer are to work directly with customers and account managers in pre-sales situations, and to work effectively across functions with other employees in Sales, Marketing, Proposals, and Project Management areas. Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform as a Pre Sales Solutions Architect while also being the SME in Networking technologies for enterprise clients - Meet with Customers and Collect Customer Requirements - Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationship and Solutions and assist in overall sales process - Create high-level solution designs/Architecture and present to customers - Create Customer facing Presentations - Create Bill of Materials & configurations for Solutions - Build Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing - Write Statements of Work
What You Need for this Position
- Experience working as a Pre-sales Solution Architect or Cisco Sales Engineer - 5+ years of experience in a network or solutions engineering level role that includes route/switch, Cisco wireless and Cisco Nexus - Strong Pre Sales Experience - Active CCNP and/ or CCIE certifications are highly desired - Experience with Cisco Security, Data Center and/ or Collaboration are a plus - Designing network solutions for enterprise customers - Ability to deliver well-crafted and detailed Statements of Work - Ability to deliver accurate Bills of Materials in short time frames - Proven experience of successful solution selling - Proven presentation and sales skills - Must be able to quickly learn several products across a wide range of enterprise and data center networking technologies
What's In It for You
- Relocation Assistance! - Competitive Base Salary (DOE) - Work remote from home when no in front of clients - Minimal travel - Comprehensive Benefits Package - PTO - Opportunity for growth - 401k - Great work environment - Other cool perks!If you are an experienced Sr. Network Solutions Architect, you are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. - provided by Dice