An established Advanced Technology Solutions Provider is seeking experienced Senior Cisco Pre-sales Engineers/ Solutions Architects with extensive skills and experience on the UC/ Collaboration side.
This role will be responsible for meeting with customers, collecting requirements for solutions relating to collaboration and developing technical solutions for customers. Candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of design experience with the various Cisco product suite as well as other Collaboration solutions. Experience with and competitive knowledge of other collaboration products to understand the overall industry is advantageous.
***Remote from home when not in front of clients within the Atlanta area!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work with top-notch team of sales and engineering professionals - Competitive compensation packages - Work with established Cisco Gold Partners
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide technical sales support for Account Managers and develop solution proposals for customers based on their technical and business requirements. - Act as a key point of contact with the customer for all technical issues during the all pre-sales phases including addressing design and proposed integration concerns and pricing. - Interface with internal cross-functional teams and external third-party vendors to ensure on-time delivery of technical proposals to customers and accuracy of designed solution. - Remain current on the latest technologies that align to our business initiatives. - Conduct research on technical details and specifications to assist with RFP responses and customer inquiries. - Continually pursue knowledge on latest trends, product releases and vendor offerings
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of experience working with Cisco Collaboration (Cisco Communications Manager, CSR, Unity Connection, Contact Center Express, Presence Telepresence, WebEx and Spark, associated Cisco UCS and VMware) solutions. - 5+ years experience in a consulting or pre-sales role. - Understanding and experience in designing and quoting a variety of 3rd party Collaboration solutions. - Proven experience of successful solution selling - Extensive experience with Cisco Enterprise Solutions - Proven presentation and sales skills - Excellent communication, documentation and customer facing skills - Prefer multiple Cisco professional level certifications CCNP or a CCIE
What's In It for You
- Relocation Assistance! - Competitive Base Salary (DOE) - Comprehensive Benefits Package - PTO - Opportunity for growth - 401k - Great work environment - Other cool perks!If you are an experienced Senior Collaboration Solutions Architect, you are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved. - provided by Dice