Post a Job
Post a Job
Business Analyst-4172 REMOTE
Yoh - A Day & Zimmerman Company
Aug 14, 2019
WE CAN NOT USE 3RD PARTIES FOR THIS ROLL - NO C2C NO 1099 W2 ONLY
Key Accountabilities / Duties:
? Uses the Product Backlog to remain highly flexible and respond to changing realities and requirements.
? Responsible for the analysis and definition of the business and system requirements, recommends solution together with the scrum team.
? Participate in testing efforts for the product that lead to high quality releases
? Adds business value by delivering working products, with quality and on time, based on agreed-upon release dates
? Self-organizes and applies cross-functional competencies to create high-value products.
? Participate or lead backlog refinement calls and actively participates in Scrum Ceremonies.
? Pursues continual growth related to the business domain within the respective line of business.
1. At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
2. Requires strong business analysis, requirements gathering, and communication.
3. Willingness to solve problems by being inquisitive and curious. Strong critical thinking, attention to detail and problem solving skills are essential.
4. Experience working in Agile Development environment. Familiarity with the Scrum ceremonies.
5. Self-starter attitude and ability to work well within ambiguity
6. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on virtual teams
7. Adeptness at learning new technology and tools
8. Manages time effectively by placing the right focus on value added operations
9. Excellent communication skills
10. Strong verbal and written communication skills
11. Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
12. Experience in the Human Resource domain is preferred, but not required
- provided by Dice
Email me jobs like this
About Yoh - A Day & Zimmerman Company
Share this job: