These are difficult times for all of us, and we recognize that many of you may have had your income impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. At Jobmote, we want you to know that we've got your back.
That's why, effective immediately, we're offering everyone a completely free featured resume profile.
Just click Create a Profile in the menu above, then sign up using your LinkedIn, Facebook, or email. You'll be able to upload your resume, detail your work history, and even add a picture if you'd like.
Thank you for visiting Jobmote today, and we hope you take advantage of this free resource.
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an Underwriter. The right candidate will be responsible for the underwriting of manual loans or the validation of automated findings on government loans (FHA and VA).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Receive daily loans for underwriting that have been assigned by the Regional Underwriting Manager
• Maintain responsibility for the underwriting of manual loans or the validation of automated findings on government loans (FHA and VA)
• Prioritize RUSH’s, Collateral Underwriter conditions, and newly submitted loans to meet the required turn-around time, acting on a minimum (if volume is present) of 100 loans monthly
• Maintain full delegation with FHA Direct Endorsement and VA Automatic with LAPP approval
• Indicate the conditions and approvals and enter the information into Loan Origination System or Empower
• Act and approve all appraisals and complete the FHA Conditional Commitment and the VA NOV’s when applicable
• Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
• Able to work overtime
• Able to travel overnight
• Review and make decisions on bond loans and conventional loans from various investors and be proficient with all guidelines
• Upon rejection of a loan, notify the branch of their recommendation and submit the loan to the Regional Underwriting Manager for an in-depth second review
• Maintain frequent contact with the Processors, Mortgage Loan Originators and Branch Managers
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and/or two years of equivalent experience
• FHA Direct Endorsement
• Must have a valid and current Mortgage Loan Originator License as required per state regulations
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
• Proficiency with MS Office and email
• Ability to sit for majority of 8-hour workday; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision
• The noise level is generally moderate
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to accurately and efficiently process and record a large volume of data
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
• Medical, Vision and Dental
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flex Spending Accounts
• Life Insurance
• Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder.