Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company was founded to disrupt and redefine the enterprise software support market by developing innovative new products and services, providing ultra-responsive service and delivering outstanding value to clients. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek an Oracle Presales Consultant (Service Solution Architect) for our Oracle Product Line. This is a remote role that can be based anywhere on the west coast of United States.
This role is primarily responsible for supporting sales activities across western part of the US, with additional support provided to the broader United States. In this role, you will directly engage in Oracle sales opportunities, actively participate in customer meetings and work closely with our Senior Account Executives to respond to our customers' needs and challenges. The Service Solutions Architect is required to articulate the Rimini Street value proposition and services offering and to illustrate the benefits delivered to our clients in US and globally.
The Service Solutions Architect also acts as the primary conduit to the internal Delivery and Strategic Services teams. As a Service Solutions Architect for the Oracle product line, you will leverage your existing functional knowledge in working with one or more Oracle products within our organization. Using this experience, you would learn how to articulate the strategy and direction for all Oracle products that is supported by Rimini Street.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Partner with Sr. Account Executives in Oracle sales opportunities
* Participate in customer meetings and responding to customer needs and challenges
* Partner with internal stakeholders including Global Service Delivery and Strategic Services
* Deliver exceptional presentations (remotely and in person) with confidence, and answer objections in front of large audiences ranging from Application Managers, Developers and DBA's to C-Level Executives
* Provide detailed Scoping requirements for the support services that will be delivered by Rimini Street
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
* Contribute to the other company wide initiatives in support of the growth and profitability of the Oracle product lines
* Some travel outside your geography in support of global initiatives
* Travel approximately 20% of the time to support sales deals in their territory
* Remote West Coast US (near major metropolitan airport)
* Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* 10 to 15 years' experience in a Pre-Sales Engineering Role or Pre-Sales Solution Architect role working within the Oracle Applications ecosystem Software and/or Services. supporting a Geographic or Industry Focused Sales Organization
* Proven experience in a "consultative selling" environment with a history of working in a global, matrixed organization
* Experience supporting a team of Oracle Sales Reps during the sales cycle and the proven track record contributing to the sales process to close deals
* Proven track record for making quota for the last 5 years as a Solution Architect or Sales Engineer
* Experience with full lifecycle software implementations
* Mastery of the Oracle Licensing rules for Oracle products including Matching Service Levels and repricing
* Working familiarity with the wide array of Oracle Applications and Technology products
* Detailed knowledge of Oracle solutions including Applications and Technology
* Understanding of Oracle E-Business ecosystem
* Understanding of Oracle licensing issues and challenges
* Experience with Oracle Security and related industry security standards such as PCI, NERC, CIP
* Experience with understanding of Oracle Engineered Systems
* Excellent communication skills (Verbal, written and presentation) in English
* Ability to work independently as required based on prospect needs
* Strong speaking skills (telephone, onsite, conference or seminar)
* Strong documentation skills (Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Experience with CRM systems, especially SalesForce.com
* Experience with understanding and selling Managed Services
* Disciplined to perform in a 'work from home' environment as this is not a 9am-5pm position
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. According to Gartner, the third-party support market will grow to $1.05 billion by 2023, a 200% increase. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $5 billion in total maintenance costs since its inception.
Be Treated Like the Best
* Rimini Street hires only the best and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
* No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
* Work hard, play hard environment Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
* We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
* All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
* Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
* Added to the US Russell 2000 Index in 2018
* Over 2,000 active clients, including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
* 2019 fiscal year revenue of $281.1 million, up 10.9% year over year
* Expanded operations in Eastern Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East in 2019
* Launched the global availability of Application Management Services for Salesforce, SAP and Oracle
Recent Industry Recognition
* Received 34 awards in 2019, including 24 awards for excellence in customer service from awards companies such as the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
* Honored with two gold Stevie awards for Company of the Year in 2019,
* The Rimini Street Foundation also recognized with a Stevie award in 2019 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
In 2019, Rimini Street also partnered with 68 charities around the world through the Rimini Street Foundation, providing financial contributions, in-kind donations and more than 800 employee volunteer hours, and expanded its charitable work to Germany and Taiwan.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.