NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
Your focus will be surrounding the application life-cycle management, providing ongoing support and extending the Atlassian suite of software. The Jira Administrator will work closely alongside cross-company development teams to assess needs, make recommendations, and execute on them to ensure the Atlassian solutions are aligned with strategic goals.
* Administering JIRA at the large organization scale, including configuring/implementing JIRA add-ons and troubleshooting the Atlassian software stack
* Ability to manage multiple requests from various stakeholders and negotiate priorities accordingly across the body of work, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Knowledge of Agile Methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) and management of JIRA artifacts to support Agile, ideally experience with teams adopting/transitioning to JIRA.
* Configure, maintain and upgrade Atlassian JIRA/Confluence.
* Responsible for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management tool.
* Support, compile and troubleshoot Atlassian tools.
* Work with stakeholders on customizing JIRA workflow.
* Plan, evaluate, deploy, operate and maintain tools to suit the expanding user-base.
* Provide training to technical and non-technical teams to use Atlassian tools.
* Compile and analyze development and operational bug reports.
* Install and upgrade Atlassian products.
* Atlassian Plugin Development.
* Experience with administering JIRA/Confluence.
* Experience creating custom modules for JIRA/Confluence.
* Maintaining customizations across versions of JIRA/Confluence
* Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
* High degree of familiarity with databases and SQL competence.
* Demonstrated experiences in Unix and Linux environment.
* Demonstrated experience in writing scripts.
* Prior experience in writing Atlassian plugins using Java.
* Very good knowledge of SDLC and experience working with Agile teams.
* Experience in a customer facing role.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Experience integrating JIRA with Confluence
- provided by Dice