This role is 100% remote in the US. We are an e-commerce software company that is executing a paradigm shift in the way that companies market their products. We are impacting small business owners in a powerful way. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Python Engineer. If you would like to have an immediate impact on an influential team, read on!
What you'll be doing:
• Work on a fast paced team and turn ideas into functional code.
• Play an important role in the development of best practices in software design, implementation and code standards.
• Perform all duties of application design - high performance design/coding, scalability, testing procedures, etc.
• Mentoring junior developers
• You'll take ownership of your code -drive impact and push the level of development
• No hierarchy and you'll have direct access to our CEO
Must have skills:
• BSCS from a US School
• 5+ years of software development experience, object oriented design skills and knowledge of website design and usability.
• 2+ years of experience developing in Python
• Experience with one of the following ReactJS, NodeJS, EmberJS or AngularJS
• Understanding of MVC patterns, RESTful synchronous service-oriented and message bus architectures, relational schemas, agile scrum, and modern source code control
What's in it for you:
• Competitive salary and equity package + 401K
•100% remote with travel to San Francisco a few times a year
•Outstanding health benefits and unlimited vacation time
•If you opt to work onsite in our San Francisco office we have a Game
room, beer on tap, standing desks and free lunches and more!
If you'd like to be considered for this exciting senior role, send your resume to !