Our mission is simple, we are changing the way people buy cars. We are the first 100% online car-buying experience, which means we have no sales team and no commission-based positions within our company. We are disrupting the auto industry by removing the painful process of the dealership experience and replacing it with a seamless and convenient online platform. Here at Carvana we are passionate about delivering exceptional service to every customer! After purchasing a vehicle online, the customer chooses to pick-up their vehicle at one of our state of the art vending machines, or the car is delivered to their doorstep, using our touchless delivery process.
As a Sell to Carvana Advocate, you will be responsible for educating customers on who we are, what we do, and why Carvana is a better way to sell your car. You'll spend the majority of your day on the phone assisting customers at various stages of their car-selling journey. An advocate is the customer's biggest champion and makes the process simple and seamless.
This position is temporarily remote/work from home. We will return to our Tempe corporate office later in the future.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
* Be the voice of Carvana. You will interact with customers on the phone, receiving inbound calls, and also making outbound calls.
* Building relationships with our customers and advocating for them throughout the process
* Asking questions, understanding the customers' needs and priorities, and problem-solving.
* Pump customers up about selling their car to Carvana and how the process works.
* Review and verify sensitive materials such as vehicle titles and customer's driver's licenses.
* Be a high energy, forward thinking self-starter. We like fast learners with strong learning agility!
* Keep the kind of detailed notes in our customer tracking system that would make George R. R. Martin blush.
* Multi-task and prioritize with the swiftness of a ninja.
* Embrace new challenges every day. Being adaptable and flexible are critical!
* Follow up on itemsand follow upand follow up again, just because you weren't sure the first two times.
* Embrace your mistakes! You'll inevitably make a few.
* Help identify what we have missed.
* Help us build a stronger company. Every day.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* High School diploma or GED completion
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality experience preferred
* Strong learning agility; the ability and willingness to learn new things and then apply that learning to perform successfully in the role
* Have a sense of humor. Kinda serious about this one
* Display critical thinking and ability to make appropriate judgment calls where needed
* Have a passion for the work we do and the impact we are making within our industry
* Have a heightened attention to detail, being able to anticipate the customer's needs
* You are tech-savvy. You can navigate multiple systems, learn new tools, and effectively troubleshoot.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN RETURN
* Full-Time Hourly Position with competitive wages
* Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* 401K with company match
* Vacation accrual and a paid day off for your birthday
* A multitude of perks including student loan payment program, discounts on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more
* A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy, both physically and mentally
* Access to growth and development opportunities to expand your skillset
* A seat at one of the fastest-growing companies in the country, disrupting a trillion dollar industry
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check.
Carvana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.