These are difficult times for all of us, and we recognize that many of you may have had your income impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. At Jobmote, we want you to know that we've got your back.
That's why, effective immediately, we're offering everyone a completely free featured resume profile.
Just click Create a Profile in the menu above, then sign up using your LinkedIn, Facebook, or email. You'll be able to upload your resume, detail your work history, and even add a picture if you'd like.
Thank you for visiting Jobmote today, and we hope you take advantage of this free resource.
Aerotek is actively hiring an experienced power utilities Distribution Designer. This position will provide distribution design for overhead and/or underground electric distribution systems. Work on high level projects from Duke Energy and Dominion Energy. Will assist in design activities, including quality reviews of the design, monitor and maintain project schedules, report changes that affect the schedule and budget, identify risks that may affect schedule and costs, and presenting opportunities to improve the design and construction of distribution projects. Using Small World, GIS, BOUD, and AutoCAD for design work. This opportunity allows the individual to work remotely from home.
* Prepare distribution design sketches, drawings, calculations, bills of material and any other required documents for construction. This could include plan and profiles, structure loadings, design details, trench and conduit drawings, and equipment specifications.
* Apply client's standards, guidelines, specifications, practices, procedures and industry standards in preparing the design of overhead and/or underground electric distribution facilities.
* Communicate with client and engineers on project requirements.
* Acquire field data as necessary working with field surveying crews and assigned project personnel.
* Promote and perform quality reviews of design to ensure design quality and compliance with client design standards, safety requirements, and industry practices.
* Demonstrated ability to develop plan view utility design sketches for overhead or underground electric utilities.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.