Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We're mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Sales team:
As a part of our sales team, you will join a group of intellectually curious entrepreneurs within the company. You will have the opportunity to create your day by deciding what is the best way to engage with potential customers to close deals. As being the first customer facing interaction, this team is focused on being Accruent's brand solution champions.
Our Meridian sales team specializes in mission critical solutions for Engineering Document Management. Thousands of customers around the world rely on Meridian to establish a centralized, secure, scalable and highly accessible document repository. Highly regulated manufacturers spanning industries that power the global economy (Utilities, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Metals & Mining, etc.) must ensure standard, repeatable workflows allow engineering and maintenance teams to streamline data handover. Enabling employee safety and preventing unplanned downtime is core to our mission.
Accruent is looking for a full-time Account Executive to join our growing team. The primary objective of the Account Executive is to maintain and grow our software solutions footprint in our target markets. The successful candidate will be able to understand and identify industry trends, buyer personas, and buyer pain points, and they have the know-how to articulate exactly how our software solution can address those needs. We're looking for a driven professional who will become a subject matter expert of our product, their territory, as well as the buyer's journey.
This role will be working on/with our Accruent Meridian solution. Accruent provides the leading software solution with Meridian to discover, monitor and protect asset-related information throughout the asset lifecycle. We reduce costs, improve efficiency and increase data quality, enabling our customers to maximize profitability and demonstrate regulatory compliance.
This position reports directly to the RVP, Sales and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
How you'll make a difference:
* Working with senior-level decision makers at global brands.
* Sourcing, nurturing, and closing new and expansion business
* Converting business development and marketing leads into qualified opportunities
* Engaging with clients and prospects via email, calls, video conferencing, and in person
* Showcasing Accruent's solutions via demonstrations and pilots that drive solution value
* Overcome customers' technical and business objections as necessary
* Collaborate with Professional Services to evaluate training and consulting needs to support implementations
* Prepare formal proposals showcasing our business impact.
* Collaborating with internal resources to provide a great customer experience while onboarding new customers
* Delivering on Weekly KPI targets
* Tracking sales activities in Salesforce CRM
What you bring to the table:
* 10+ years of sales experience, with strong preference for those experienced with selling enterprise SaaS solutions
* Thrive on hunting and closing new enterprise clients
* Track record of consistently beating revenue targets
* Ability to inspire and motivate prospects when positioning solution value
* Experience skillfully navigating complex organizations with multiple decision makers
* Excel in written, verbal and interpersonal communication
* Willingness to travel to trade shows, regional roundtables and onsite client visits
* Ability to manage a healthy and accurate pipeline
* Be fanatical about prospecting
* Understanding of financial terms, business processes and value selling
* Preferred skills/experience:
* Bachelor's degree
* Operate with a sense of urgency
* Willingness to learn & grow
At this time, visa sponsorship is not available.
We believe everyone can bring something incredible to the table with each of our unique experiences and personal skillset. We encourage you to apply for roles that interest you, even if you don't believe you have the exact experience we're looking for, or your background doesn't match the job description perfectly. If you are courageous, adaptable, and love being part of an extraordinary team, we want to hear from you!
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All offers of employment are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education, past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, reference checks, civil suit records, drug test and/or investigations into incidents involving theft, fraud, harassment and workplace violence. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check.