Toptal is one of the most innovative and rapidly expanding tech start-ups from Silicon Valley. With backing from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz and Adam D’Angelo, our platform is the fastest growing labor marketplace in the history of the Internet—connecting thousands of elite engineers and designers all over the world. In the last five years, Toptal has become the #1 choice for tech companies requiring top-shelf engineering and design talent and for the top 3% of freelancers looking for their next challenge.
While we’re primarily focused on bringing quality and value to our clients, we’re also committed to creating a world-class environment for our employees. We are a completely distributed company with thousands of core and network team members located all over the world, and we take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We take an all-hands-on-deck approach to our work, taking pride in being collaborative, creative, and flexible.
Since our recent expansion into the enterprise space, some of the largest companies in the world have started working with Toptal. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be building on Toptal’s impressive early successes in this area as the company continues to rapidly scale. You will join our team of seasoned Enterprise Sales Executives, led by Toptal’s VP of Enterprise Sales. You will take ownership of expansion within defined geographic regions and/or vertically assigned industries. You will work closely with the executive team and other sales teams to identify high-value clients, develop the tactics needed to bring them to fruition, and lead the teams needed to grow these relationships and execute the sales.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere.
- Work closely with Toptal’s VP of Enterprise Sales and Enterprise Sales Team to rapidly build on Toptal’s early successes in the enterprise space.
- Lead enterprise sales within defined geographic regions and/or vertically assigned industries, including developing exceptional enterprise sales strategies tailored for your client segments and building the sales teams necessary to execute those strategies.
- Build, maintain, and grow relationships with multiple executives from all clients in your team’s portfolio.
- Set aggressive sales goals and take full ownership over leading the team to meet those goals.
- Collaborate with designers, marketers, and team members to make exceptional marketing and sales collateral.
- Be in constant communication with team members around the world.
- 5+ years of proven success leading professional services sales, with relationships ranging from director-level to C-level contacts.
- Successful and recent experience leading staffing and/or project sales at companies like Accenture, Slalom Consulting, IBM, Deloitte, Cognizant, Infosys, etc.
- You must know how to navigate a large organization to assess which accounts/projects are in need of our specific resources. You must also be able to identify the budgets of those accounts/projects.
- You must know how to identify key hiring managers and key decision makers on those accounts/projects.
- Extensive experience getting onto preferred vendors lists and negotiating complex MSAs.
- An exceptional rolodex and a strong ability to successfully leverage these relationships.
- Extensive experience closing deals in the $1M to $50M+ range. In particular, experience with service agreements requiring >20 team members is a big plus.
- You must have exceptional discipline, attention to detail, and motivation. You must be fully capable of responding to consistent challenges and going above and beyond as needed.
- You must be highly driven by the prospect of growing an innovative, world-changing business with us.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.