Here’s your opportunity to take your organization, planning, and get-stuff-done skills and put them to action in a fast-paced remote agency, helping the CEO maximize his productivity while you work from anywhere… whether that’s your home or traveling the world.
The Ideal Candidate Will…
- Exhibit strong writing skills, including the ability to communicate clearly yet pleasantly in writing.
- Have a comfort with data and reporting.
- Have experience with scheduling, organization, time management, and travel logistics.
- Be very comfortable with digital tools and communications. Google Apps, Instant Messenger, Email, Project Management Tools, and other digital ways of life must be a natural part of your life.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Have 2-3 years of experience as an administrative or executive assistant.
- Have 3-4 years of experience in a role primarily involving project management and customer relations.
Increase the CEO’s effectiveness by representing the CEO internally and externally inside a 100% remote marketing agency. You will be the Executive Assistant of the CEO.
The Executive Assistant role includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the CEO. Coordinate meetings and agendas; assist with presentations and meeting materials; Produce reports, presentations and briefs for the CEO’s daily planning.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail/email, calls, inquiries, and prepare responses for approval or signature as appropriate.
- Effectively processing tasks to agency team members; following up on results.
- Checking and responding to emails while compiling a time sensitive “to do” list for the CEO. Compile and summarize incoming information
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Proof documents prior to final distribution.
- Conserves the CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting emails and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Promotes Process Documentation & Improvement
Working With SUCCESS agency
- Our team works remotely and collaborates using tools such as Google Hangouts, Slack, and Basecamp. You’ll have the freedom of working remotely, yet our tools will make you feel you work in the same room.
- We have a good balance between structure and flexibility. Need to leave the office to take your 6 month old to the doctor for a checkup? No need to ask for permission… but then again you might let everyone know anyway because we’ll all care and hope that it goes well.
- You’ll generally work in Eastern Standard Time, though you don’t have to live in this time zone.
- We have a great mix of personal freedom and structure. Work from wherever you’d like, but come ready to take care of business.
Note: while our team works remotely, the ideal candidate will be from the USA or Canada as the position requires excellent English written and verbal skills.