Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world. Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers.
We’re known for our fast responses to users, positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions to the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services.
Why do we want you for this role? You are proactive, resilient and equipped with a positive attitude. You find solutions where other people don’t. You are resourceful and do not settle. You contribute to a high-quality customer support strategy, but you’re not afraid to dig deep and work with details. You love learning new things.
This full-time position is planned as virtual, meaning you will be working from home!.
● You will be accountable for maintaining the FAQS up to date and replying customers within different communication channels such as google play store, app store, Reddit forums, etc. by providing timely, accurate and professional answers to customers according to established department policies and procedures.
● Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving customer facing software issues.
● Address customers in a professional and respectful manner with an appropriate sense of urgency for response times and service levels.
● Analyze information provided in FAQ by translating answers into self-responding / system automation.
● Take ownership of customer issues in order to follow-up on outstanding requests and escalate issues when necessary.
● May be required to participate in small projects related to the Customer Support area as needed.
Most of the questions you will have to answer are included here http://support.xapo.com/popular/
● Previous experience with online customer support
● Knowledge on bitcoin gets you extra points but is not necessary
● Native/Bilingual English speaker is a must, additional languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, or others are a great plus!
● Flexible in working one weekend day (Saturday or Sunday) as required