Promoter is the most comprehensive customer intelligence & engagement platform built to drive growth and customer retention. We combine constant actionable feedback using a best-practice NPS (Net Promoter) approach alongside internal customer data from hundreds of sources to provide unparalleled customer insights.
We are a well funded, home-grown startup working out of Geekdom in Downtown San Antonio, Texas. We are comprised of smart, talented and motivated people who have a passion for solving big problems. Our team is roughly 65% local and 35% remote.
We are looking for a seasoned Salesforce developer to join our small engineering team where you will be designing, architecting and implementing Promoter's Salesforce “Lightning Ready” App on the AppExchange as well as assisting in creating a deep bi-directional integration between Promoter and Salesforce. Ideally, you are an experienced, self-starter, product-focused developer who’s excited to use their skills to create unique user experiences by writing clean and elegant code.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with product team to design, architect and implement Promoter's Salesforce "Lightning Ready" App for the AppExchange.
- Work in conjunction with engineering team to create a bi-directional integration between Promoter and Salesforce.
- Accompany your beautifully written code with a suite of regression (unit) tests to ensure the App is in tip top shape.
- Initially assist in the on-boarding of Salesforce customers
- Train QA and Support Team on App including troubleshooting
- Continuously improve app via product and performance enhancements as well as defect fixes.
- Occasionally contribute to Promoter's core app development efforts
- Experience and deep knowledge of Force.com and AppExchange platform (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning Components)
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with external applications
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, design patterns and advanced structured programming, event-driven architecture
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills for preparing and presenting ideas
- Excellent team player and able to work under own initiative
- Must possess a proven understanding Salesforce usage/workflows within the corporate business world
- Working knowledge of Python and SQL
- Experience with Django Web Framework
- Exposure to high-availability and high-traffic websites
- Experience using Git and command line tools
- Hands on experience/working knowledge of the Net Promoter System (NPS) methodology
- Work directly with Founders to influence Promoter’s core strategy
- Work in an awesome, fun and fast-paced work environment
- Work with hardware and software tools of your choice
- Equity Grant
- Flexible / Open Vacation Policy
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Awesome office in Downtown San Antonio @ Geekdom (if working locally)
- Regular team gatherings & outings
- Fresh (locally) roasted Merit Coffee served daily