These are difficult times for all of us, and we recognize that many of you may have had your income impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. At Jobmote, we want you to know that we've got your back.
That's why, effective immediately, we're offering everyone a completely free featured resume profile.
Just click Create a Profile in the menu above, then sign up using your LinkedIn, Facebook, or email. You'll be able to upload your resume, detail your work history, and even add a picture if you'd like.
Thank you for visiting Jobmote today, and we hope you take advantage of this free resource.
Over 17+ years of IT experience as a SAP Basis/Netweaver Administrator in all New Dimensional Products.
Able to understand the latest architecture, technology, solutions, and industry trends.
Self-motivated in learning the emerging technologies and being up to speed with the latest SAP components.
Excellent skill sets in Basis administration of SAP Netweaver, SAP New Dimensional and Solution Components and MySAP Business suite.
Successfully deployed numerous solutions for the customer including Business Objects, SCM/LiveCache, EP, ECC, BW, PI, Solution Manager, EP, CRM, Tidal, Information Steward, Data Services, Tidal, MII, Pco, Sybase Unwired platform (SUP), Open Text, BSI Tax Factory, etc.
Experienced in SAP Business Objects installations XI 3.1,4.1 administration, Migration XI 3.1 to 4.1, Import Wizard Migration.
Specialties: Having Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration, Maintenance, Upgrades and securing systems on a variety of OS and RDBMS platforms. R/3 4.7EE, ECC5.0/6.0 ehp5, BW3.5, BI7.0,7.3 SCM 7.0, Live Cache 7.0, NETWEAVER’04 components - EP6.0, XI3.0 and NW2004s/NW7.0 components - EP7.0,7.3 PI7.0,Solution Manager 4.0(7.0),7.01.7.1 on various OS and DB platforms.
HANA Experience: • SAP HANA Database Administration, Install & Update of SAP HANA client version, Backup configuration on HANA, HANA DB upgrade from SP7 to SP9 and SP9 to SP11 Rev 112 on Single/Multiple Nodes, Host Agent Upgrade, HANA Client update, BW upgrade on HANA from 7.3 to 7.5
SLT (HANA Live): Installed DMIS/SHC_CONT Add- on installation, Configured ECC & HANA to replicate tables, handled Security issues.
• Business Objects 4.2, Lumira 2.0, Design studio 1.6, Data services 4.2 Distributed Installation, Configuration, Migration.
• Worked on Business Objects 4.2 SP5/Data services 4.2 SP8 Upgrade.
• Planning, sizing, Installation of SAP PO 7.5, CTS+ Configuration
• Migration of data from PI 7.3(Process Integration) to PO 7.5 (Process Orchestration).
• Implementing FORCAM.
Environment: Redhat Linux 6/7, Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2, Oracle 12c, Business Objects 4.2 SP2/SP5, Data Services 4.2 SP3/SP8/SP10, Lumira 1.3/2.0/2.1
• Enterprise Portal: Installation of 7.4 releases, ESS/MSS configuration, VIM (Vendor Invoice Management Configuration), ADS (Adobe Document Services) Configuration.
• ECC: Upgrade ECC 6 Ehp5 to Ehp7, Migration and upgrade from EHp7 to ehp8 to Business Suite (ECC 6 Ehp8) on HANA SP01 SP12 SP05.
• Business Objects: Installation of 4.1, 4.2 upgrade, SP upgrade, Design Studio, Lumira Add-on.
• Information steward Data services (ISDS/BODS 4.1): Installation of 4.1/4.2, 4.2 upgrade on Linux, configuration and Support, Configure Repositories, Job Servers, Export/Import the data.
• Oracle: Installation of 11g, 12c, Upgrade from 11g to 12c, Patch upgrade.
• TDMS: Upgrade from 2011_1_700 SP6 to 2011_1_731 SP10.
• BW: Upgrade from 7.3 to 7.5 on multiple app servers, ITVIMBW Add-on Installation.
• ECC on HANA DB: DB Migration from oracle DB 11g to HANA 1.0 SP11 using DMO.
• HANA 1.0: Production support, HANA DB upgrade from SP7 to SP9 and SP9 to SP11 Rev 112 on Single/Multiple Nodes, Host Agent Upgrade, HANA Client update, BW upgrade from 7.3 to 7.5 on HANA DB, HANA DB system refresh.
• SLT: Installed DMIS/SHC_CONT Add- on installation, Configured ECC & HANA to replicate tables, handled Security issues,
• FIORI: Install, configure Software components related to FIORI (My Inbox, My Quality Tasks, My Timesheet, Approve Timesheets, Release production orders, Monitor material orders etc.)
• Process Orchestration (PO): Installation of PI JAVA 7.5, Upgrade PI from 7.4 to 7.5 SP1 with Dual stack split, Ariba (ARIBA_SOURCING_ADAPTER) CI9.
• MII 14/15: Installation, Configuration & Production Support of MII 14 & 15, Pco Installation.
• Open Text: Installation of Archive server, ICC server.
• SNC: ABAP Support pack upgrade with SUM and Maintenance Planner.
• Workforce performance Builder (WPB): installation and Upgrade.
• Tidal: Tidal Installation, System refresh, Transports, JAVA update.
• Apache 2.0, 2.2.31 Installation and upgrade.
• DMS (Document Management System): Installation, Administration, System recut, MaxDB 7.9
• Solution Manager: Upgrade from 7.01 SP18 to 7.2, Configured managed systems, Maintenance planner, Charm Support, SMD agents installs, LMDB maintenance, Central SLD and local SLD maintenance.
Environment: ISDS 4.1/4.2,SM 7.01, 7.2, Tidal, BW 7.3, 7.5, EP 7.4, HANA 1.0 SP 9, SP11, ISDS/BODS 4.1, 4.2, Business Objects 4.1 SP6, ECC 6 Ehp7, PI 7.4, 7.5, SNC 7.02, Oracle 11g, 12c, AIX 6.1/7.1.
• Upgraded from BW 3.5 to BI 7.0 (Upgraded to BI 7.0 and Installed Java Add-In stack)
• Production support on SAP BI 7.0 and SAP Enterprise Portal 7.0 (EP7.0).
• Enterprise Portal 7.0 Installation and Configuration.
• Support in Configure Post Installation steps for BI 7.0 and EP 7.0.
• Configure System landscape Directory (SLD) on Solution Manager 4.0.
• Applied ABAP, Java Support packs (Application Patches).
• Administering, Troubleshoot, Performance tuning of J2EE Engine, Stress testing with the help of 3rd party tool Grinder.
• Implementing and Configure ESS/MSS, Portal Integration.
• Troubleshoot Template Installer, JVM Tuning, Setting up HTTPS, Importing certificates, Configure ADS (Adobe Document Services) and Configure SSO, Importing Portal content, security roles.
• BI (ABAP+JAVA stacks) System refreshes (system copy) and did post installation steps for ABAP and Java.
Environment: SAP BI 7.0, EP 7.0 (Netweaver 2004s), ECC 5.0 (ERP 2004), Oracle 10.2.0.2, AIX 5.3.
Environment: SCM 7.0, ECC 6 Ehp4, PI 7.01, BI 7.3, Windows 2003, VMware, Oracle 10.2.02,
* Hardware sizing for EP, CRM, ECC & BW systems.
* End to End implementation of SAP migration processes that includes plan, design, build, test and so on from New Jersey to Roanoke Datacenter with new VM Hardware from 32 to 64 Bit Windows.
* Migration for SAP ECC, CRM, BW & Portal with Homogeneous & export/Import method ( Windows/SQL 2003/2000 to 2008 R2)
* Upgrade CRM 4.0 to 7.0 , ECC 5.0 to 6.0 Ehp5, BW 3.5 to Netweaver 7.3
* Installed BI 7.3 JAVA
* Portal 7.5 installation, SAPUI5 SP upgrade.
* Production support of Enterprise Portal 7.01 Eph1 , Solution Manager 7.01 Eph1,SAP ECC 5.0,CRM 4.0 and BW 3.5
* Installed and configured CRM 4.0,ECC 5.0,
* Migration Enterprise Portal from 7.01 to 7.31 SP6
* Installation & configuration of Sybase unwired Platform & Relay server
* Installed and configured Enterprise Portal 7.01 Eph1, Solution Manager Eph1 ( Enhancement package ) 7.01 and configured system landscape directory (SLD)
* Configuration & Troubleshoot of NWDI (TMS/CTS, SLD), Enabling transport mechanism in JAVA landscape including deployment of PAR files, Troubleshoot transport related issues.
* Installed and configured Wily Introscope Manager, Solution Manager Diagnostics (SMD) SMD Agents ( JAVA Monitoring tools )
* Business Objects: Install version 3.1, 4.1, Upgrade from 3.1 to 4.1, Design Studio 1.6 Add-on Installation, SP upgrade, Configure Load Balancing, Sybase SQL Anywhere 12.0.1 installation for BOBJ 4.1
* Install Dialog Instances.
* Installation & configuration of Web Dispatcher
* EHP Upgrade
* Carried out system monitoring, TMS and performance tuning from OS & DB level and also ABAP and JAVA stacks.
* Splitting ABAP & JAVA stacks
* Post Activities with the help of Template Installer.
* Applied kernel patches and Support packages including ABAP & JAVA annually.
* System copy on yearly basis.
* VM ware/Windows/SQL/SAP/Storage Performance Tuning on regular basis
Environment: Enterprise Portal 7.31, 7.01 Eph1, NWDI 7.01/7.31, Solution Manager,7.1,7.01 Eph1, SAP CRM 4.0/5.0/7.0, BW/BI 3.5/7.3, ECC 5.0/6.0 Ehp5, BOBJ 3.1,4.1,SUP 2.0 Windows Enterprise Edition 2003/2008R2, MS SQL 2000/2005/2008R2,VMware ESX 5. Oracle 22.214.171.124, Suse Linux 11, SAP Hana Enterprise Edition 1.0
• Upgraded from 4.6c to ECC 6.0
• Upgraded from BW 3.5 to BI 7.0 ( Upgraded to BI 7.0 and Installed Java Add-In stack)
• Upgrade EP (JAVA stack) 2004 to 2004s and configuration of FPN.
• Installed and configured Exchange Infrastructure (XI 3.0) and then Upgraded to XI 7.0 (PI 7.0).
• Installed Java Add-in to ECC systems
• Installed Java Add-in on Linux.
• Installation on NWDI 7.0 (JAVA stack) and using Template configuration tool Configured CMS setup, Configured SLD, Configured NWA.
• Configure, Monitoring Live Cache Administration, applied live cache patches.
• Supports Java stack on xRPM 4.0 system.
• Setting up SSO between Portals and backend systems like xRPM, BI/BW, XI/PI, ECC, GTS.
• Defining backup mediums and backup Livecache.
• Configured SLD for whole system landscape.
• Configured Service Desk. Solution Monitoring, Maintenance Optimizer, Change Request Management (ChaRM) in Solution Manager.
• Configured CCMS Agents sapccm4x, sapccmsr and monitoring tools like Wily Introscope, GRMG Monitoring, and SMD Agents etc.
• Configure Redwood Job scheduling.
• Applied support packs and service tools through SPAM, SDM and JSPM
Environment: Solution Manager 4.0(7.0), SAP Netweaver XI 3.0, 7.0, BW 3.5, BI 7.0, NWDI 7.0, EP 6.0, 7.0 ECC 6.0, SRM 5.0, SCM (or APO) 7.0 xRPM 4.0,Solaris 10, Oracle 10g, Redhat Linux 4.
• Install ,configure and maintain Solution Manager 4.0
• Install Netweaver 2004s (ABAP+JAVA) components like PI 7.0, BI 7.0 for Quality, Production and configured technical settings with the help of Template Installer using Netweaver Administrator (NWA).
• Applied Support Pack from SP06 to SP09.
• Installed new JVM HA when J2EE Engine crashes.
• IDOC and ALE configuration between SAP systems.
• Configured System landscape Directory (SLD) from Local to Global.
• Import and Export of Technical and Business Systems from one SLD to another.
• Applied Trusted CA's in Visual Administrator
• Upgrade Kernel and applied CPIC, DW patches.
Environment: R/3 4.7, Solution Manager 4.0 (7.0), SAP Netweaver XI 3.0, PI 7.0, Vendavo, OTC, AIX 5.3, Oracle 10g
• Installation, Configuration of Solution Manager 4.0, ECC 6.0, XI 3.0(ABAP+JAVA stack), BI 3.5, IS-U.
• Installed necessary dialog instances and configured them for logon groups
• Updated systems with latest support packages in all the systems.
• Configured SAP Router
• Configured Transport Management System between Development and Quality system.
• Worked on Client Administration Performing Local client copies, Remote client copies export and import of a client copy
Environment: Solution Manager 4.0 (7.0), ECC 6.0, SAP Netweaver XI 3.0, AIX 5.2, Oracle 10.2, BI 3.5
• Worked with multiple clients on multiple environments supporting SAP Basis activities.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7, Oracle 8i, MSSQL 2000 V8, Solaris 9, Windows 2000