Strong knowledge of Python, PySpark;
basic knowledge of C ++, JS;
As well as HTML, CSS, SQL.
I have ex perience with:
- machine learning methods for solving the problem of classification, clustering, regression (including recommender
- statistical data analysis;
- data types: numeric, tex t (nltk), images (opencv);
- Python libraries numpy, pandas, sklearn, keras, tensorflow, tpot;
- tools for working with big data pyspark;
- parsing sites (request, selenium, pyppeteer, beautiful soup);
- mongodb, elasticsearch
- writing of high-load services (flask, flask restplus, django, tornado, celery, rabbitmq)
- create UI for demo (react)
- I can work both independently and in a team;
- I choose solution methods based on the specifics of the task, data types, I find alternative solutions;
- I quickly learn new tools, do not limit myself to studying
- creation and optimization of algorithms
Python Ex pert
Machine Learning Advanced
MongoDb Ex pert
ElasticSearch Ex pert
Flask Ex pert
Data Scientist, Machine Learning, Backend developer
- collection and preprocessing of data: creating parsers, preprocessing tex t data and images, normalizing data,
- data analysis, identification of patterns, search for solutions;
- building learning models;
- assessment of the quality of the models;
- visualization of results.
-creation UI for demo;
W orked on projects:
- cell detector. Development of a service for the detection and classification of blood cells using convolutional neural
- Analysis of the real estate market - identifying areas of the city with the most profitable offers with low average
annual payback of real estate and creating a service for collecting data and identifying areas with similar offers that
are more profitable;
- Creating a service for processing and analyzing large and regular data;
- Auto-ml. Development of a service for automating data processing and machine modeling
- chatbot_builder. Creating an API for building chat bots and test UI.
- Isolation and recognition of tex t from invoice images.
- Natural language processing - tex t classification, the creation of chatbots.
- Statistical data analysis, search for outliers, deviations, plotting linear regression;
- Hierarchical data clustering, clustering using the k-means method;