These are difficult times for all of us, and we recognize that many of you may have had your income impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. At Jobmote, we want you to know that we've got your back.
That's why, effective immediately, we're offering everyone a completely free featured resume profile.
Just click Create a Profile in the menu above, then sign up using your LinkedIn, Facebook, or email. You'll be able to upload your resume, detail your work history, and even add a picture if you'd like.
Thank you for visiting Jobmote today, and we hope you take advantage of this free resource.
• Experienced in Business Intelligence, Software Development and Data Mining.
• Experienced in BI Dashboards and Reports development in SSRS, Oracle BI Publisher and Power BI.
• Machine Learning
o Supervised Learning (Classification and Regression)
o Unsupervised Learning (Clustering and Dimensionality Reduction)
• ETL, Data Integration.
• Processing and Modelling data with Python scripts and creating backups on Amazon S3.
• Experience working with Version Control System, REST, HTTP and MVC Architecture.
• Implementing and Maintaining Data-Pipelines for periodic/real time data analysis with Apache Kafka.
• Advanced SQL development using Functions, Stored Procedures and Cursors etc.
• Data warehouse Implementation and Development with SSAS Tabular Model.
• Experienced in efficient SQL querying on large data sets based on the given requirements.
• Good understanding of full life cycle Business Intelligence implementations in a project.
• Developed schema for business applications with providing full-life cycle architectural guidance and
ensured quality technical deliverable.
• Experienced in gathering Reporting and Analysis requirements, Business Model and Presentation.
• Experienced in up-gradation and migration between DEV/SIT/UAT/Prod Environments.
• Great Presentation skills, Communication & Interpersonal skill, Multilinguistic with Fluency in English.
Packaged Applications: Tabular SSAS, Power BI, Pentaho PDI, OBIEE 11g, Apache Kafka
Databases: SQL Server 2014, Oracle 11g, MongoDB, Redshift, Google BigQuery
Operating System: CentOS, Ubuntu, MS Windows Server 2012 R2
SQL Developer, SQL Server MS, Net Beans, Sublime Text
R-Programming, Excel-Pivot Tables, Robo-3T
Jeeny (aka EasyTaxi) is a ride-hailing startup funded by Rocket-Internet, operating mainly in Saudi Arabia
and Jordan. It generates huge amount of data on daily basis that gets stored in several NoSQL and relational databases like MongoDB, MySQL, Google BigQuery, Redshift and SQL Server. Completely Auto
scheduled python scripts are written to process this data and store it in SQL server after cleaning it.
• Kettle's ETL jobs are written to collect the data from all data sources into a Data-warehouse where it is modelled and prepared for Analysis and Reporting purposes.
• Tabular SSAS and SQL Server Reporting Services is primarily used to meet most of the daily and periodic reporting needs; However, I have also written python scripts to use Apache Kafka for real
time and event-driven analysis dashboards.
• Application is completely implemented on AWS cloud so most of the backups are therefore
destined to S3, AWS's cloud storage.
• Besides data-engineering, management and maintaining data-pipelines; I stay in direct contact
with Business teams to provide them information about Finance by preparing and extracting the relevant data.
• Analyzing Business-Customer trends week-over-week, month-over-month and year-over-year for newly launched and existing campaigns and services.
• Creating databases and schema objects including tables, indexes, stored procedures and functions
as a part of the data migration initiative and scheduling jobs to integrate data from disparate
sources into SQL server and vice versa.
• Performing Root Cause Analysis on failures and resolving performance tuning related issues and queries.
Worked on Enterprise Report Development and Analytics as well as Data Integration using OBIEE and Informatica. Completed a Project from scratch while co-worked on several other enterprise level projects for our USA and Canadian clients.
Routine tasks included creating BIP Reports, performing Data Analytics with Dashboards, writing on
demand SQL queries and cooperating with the Development team in all respects.
• Analyze, Design, Develop and Support using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
• Development of layers of OBIEE including Physical layer, Business layer & Presentation layer.
• Data Integration using Informatica.
• On demand SQL querying using SQL Server & Oracle PL/SQL
• Coordinate with DBA team for best performance and availability of BI applications.
• Support Business Analysts in use of BI Tools, Analytics and Reporting applications.
• Analyze and identify necessary actions to enhance data accuracy and integrity.
• Create Business reports using BI Publisher 11g, and scheduling them to send as emails in various
output-formats like MS Word, PDF, HTML and Excel.
• Integrating BI Reports with Siebel CRM, and adding Barcode reading support on reports.
• Siebel CRM development and configuration.
• Migrating from on premise OBIEE 11g to 12c Cloud environment.
Served as a Junior Software Engineer, where I was responsible for full Life-cycle development of complete
web solutions including Front-end and Back-end, i.e. From Initial Requirements gathering to Design,
Coding, Testing, Documentation, Implementation and Support.
• Directly in contact with clients from initial stage to final delivery.
• Designed wire-frames and Documented the Client's requirements.
• Developed static and custom websites using HTML, CSS, jQuery.
• Used PHP for backend development and MySQL as database.
• Used Bootstrap to design responsive web pages.
• Handled multiple projects in parallel while meeting deadlines.