SOFT SKILLS and HARD SKILLS
Project Management Google Analytics
Good Communication Excel
Leadership QuickBooks, Pastel
Proficiency in English, Kiswahili, and basic French.
Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, Internet and Email use, skype.
• Collecting data for the registry
• Interviewing and doing follow up interviews on patients
• Data cleanup and analysis
• General office administration, management and leadership
• Preparation of technical and financial proposals for tenders
• Processing payables and receivables,
• Preparation of monthly PAYE, VAT, NSSF & NHIF
• Monthly reconciliation of accounts
• Keeping account of stock and the store
• Marketing the banks products to potential clients.
• Giving advice on banks services to clients while addressing their needs.
• Be a point of reference for the bank and the customer on any verification needed.
• Providing feedback on the market to the bank so as to come with better business strategies.
• Ensuring that we screen and give quality loans to the bank.
• Transcription of audio and video files to word
• Event management and liaising with other personnel on projects in the field.
• Update Database of Chevening Alumni Scholars
• Clean up the database as and when required on different projects
• Launched Leadership Management sessions for networking