SOAP UI (Web Service Testing)
Bugzilla(Bug Tracking Tool)
Browser Compatibility Testing
Webservice Tester Tool
CentOS(Worked on Linux Systems)
● Led QA Team(6 testers), used SCRUM methodology to manage full cycle of testing across multiple separate projects for different products.
● Worked with product managers to define user stories, performed ambiguity review of the requirements.
● Ensure short and long-term goals are met by the team according to the time providing guidance where required.
● Manage test team and balance day to day workload.
● Planned and led all testing initiatives to ensure software releases meet requirements
● Collaborated with other product managers and leads, including development leads, quality engineering leads and other department leads.
● Transferred product knowledge and testing experience to new testers.
● Served as first point of contact to Product Management, Project Development Leads and Quality Assurance Manager to create project schedules.
● Participated in PCI compliance audits.
● Involved in screening and hiring new talent to extend the team
● Achieved reduction in number of person days required for regression of web services by automation using SoapUI.
● Conducted Functional, Integration, Regression, and UAT of the web Applications(SaaS Applications).
● Tested Applications compatibility on different browser versions (IE, Firefox, Chrome).
● Created, Updated and Reviewed Test cases and Test Scenarios
● Wrote Structure Query Language (SQL) queries to check proper data population in application table for data verification to perform Back-end Testing.
● Prepared meeting notes on daily execution/highlight of the project and send out the reports to managements.
● Interact with Developers and Business Analysts to perform various types of testing throughout Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Bug Life Cycle (BLC).
● Conducted Functional, Integration, Regression, and UAT of the Application.
● Involved in Preparation and Execution of test cases manually to check GUI and Functional features of the AUT, compared and analyzed actual with expected results and reported all deviations to the appropriate individual(s) for resolution
● Involved in Web Service Testing using Web Service Tester Tool, Database Testing, Batch Job Testing
● Responsible for defect tracking and reporting the defects using Bugzilla
● Generating Requirement Traceability Matrix
● Involved in walkthrough and meetings and also responsible for weekly status
● Involved in Knowledge Transfers (Kts)
● Prepared status reports to be reviewed by the management
● Involved in Web Service Testing using SOAP UI 2.5