These are difficult times for all of us, and we recognize that many of you may have had your income impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. At Jobmote, we want you to know that we've got your back.
That's why, effective immediately, we're offering everyone a completely free featured resume profile.
Just click Create a Profile in the menu above, then sign up using your LinkedIn, Facebook, or email. You'll be able to upload your resume, detail your work history, and even add a picture if you'd like.
Thank you for visiting Jobmote today, and we hope you take advantage of this free resource.
Solution oriented Senior Software Engineer and Application Developer with extensive experience in scaling, testing and solving
management, and software development life cycles. Skilled at building complex applications with a deep understanding of application
lifecycles, databases and services. Proved leader and problem solver with excellent interpersonal and motivational abilities to develop
collaborative relationships among high functioning teams. Experienced working in fast paced conditions that requires rapid learning.
• Server/Cloud: Windows Server (2003, 2008, 2012), CPanel, WHM, Azure, AWS, GCP
• Databases: MS-SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, SQL-Lite, MongoDB, DynamoDB
• Automation/Integration: MS Office, CorelDraw, AutoCAD, Civil3d, Adobe Illustrator, Sage 300; X3; ERP; CRM
SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• REST API
• Big Data Analytics
• Application Automation
• Algorithms and Data Structures
• Database Administration
• DevOps & Cloud Technologies
• Biometric Access Control development
• Technical Specifications Development
• Team and Project Leadership
• Performance Management
• Client Management
• New Application Launch
• Analytical Skills
• Reporting and Documentation
• Creative and Innovative
• Superior Communication Skills
• Good Attention to Detail
• Interpersonal Skills
Effectively coordinates the development of Enterprise Applications (HRM, BPP, ERP), also implantation of Custom Integration
Portal for SAP implementations.
• Prepared and developed a comprehensive reports module on Budget Planning Portal for over 100,000 individual budgeting items.
• Led the development of Employee Self Service Portal for managing over 36,000 State Government Employees and Pensioners.
• Spearheaded the development of Clannit, a community management platform.
• Coordinated the development and management of Vcard export tool with over 250,000 downloads worldwide.
• Spearheaded the Applications Development Team by coordinating resources, ensuring business owner specifications and project
development standards were met while providing assistance with the development and support of database
• Collaborated with other developers and the business users in documenting technical requirements and maintaining application
• Completed application development tasks assigned according to the project plan) and communicated obstacles and status.
• Coordinated the development of prototypes/models, determined data sources, executed application testing plans, documented
and resolved resulting defects. Facilitated system and user acceptance testing.
• Actively participated in application design sessions and provided technical guidance to business users, and application developers.
• Coordinated routine application monitoring and maintenance to mitigate operational and financial risk.
• Trained service desk staff to support developed applications and provides second level support for those applications.
• Developed complex automation tools for end users using formal programming languages
• Created advanced reporting dashboards using standard reporting tools (SQL Server Reports, Crystal Enterprise, ASP.net).
Developed an online learning management system, the main vehicle the Institute is using for the partial contact diploma
programme in labour studies.
Coordinated ERP design and managed the development of the company wide implementation, including invoicing, store/inventory
management, requisitions, purchase orders, payment and job vouchers/orders, intra company requests and approvals.
• Oversaw acquisitions, maintenance and retirement/replacement of all IT infrastructure (Hardware, Software and network).
Worked on the development of School Management System, a solution developed in C# and which leverages on Microsoft Azure
technologies including Azure SQL database, and Cloud Data warehousing.
• Worked on an ASP.NET project worked on the backend creating the all Entity Framework Structures, Data Access Classes
The MuParser Library is used for Monte Carlo Simulations in MS Excel. It's a component of SigmaZone's SixSigma and Statistical
Analysis Application. Created result perfect clones of all MS Excel Function in C++ (reproduced excel function faster).
ExtremWx aggregates weather data and prepares weather maps based on forecast deduced from these data using PowerPoint.
• Led a team of 3 to develop a Microsoft PowerPoint addin that extends Microsoft PowerPoint, that is capable of natively drawing
weather fronts and insert weather symbols directly in MS PowerPoint.
• The outcome leveraged on the PowerPoint Object Model and Abstracted Data Structures as well as the use of Linear Algebra
and Geometry to create native weather fronts from PowerPoint Lines and Points primitives.
• Created a product that draws weather fronts and other weather map annotations directly and easily in PowerPoint. A product
widely accepted and increased revenue generated by the company.
• Developed and used desktop applications for Geophysical Data Inversion, Visualization and Interpretation.
• Performed instrumentation calibration, and troubleshooting; evaluated equipment performance and recommend improvements.
• Responsible for Geophysical Data Acquisition Designs.
• Effectively carried out Geophysical Instrumentation, varying measurement and recorded data.