To leverage my talent for growth by using my sound analytical and development skill to
realize organizational objectives. Also, to be a continuous contributor to the organization and
improve myself over the years to achieve professional recognition within the organization.
Total 15.9 years of experience in Java development. Currently working in Top It Team
Wiesbaden, Frankfurt as Senior Java Expert.
5 months of experience in Top It Team, Wiesbaden Germany.
1 year and 6 months of experience as Associate Lead in CenturyLink Technologies India
6.4 years of experience as Technology Specialist in NIIT Technologies Bangalore and Delhi.
1 year of experience as senior software Engineer in Magna Infotech (client Niit Technologies
6.6 years of Experience as Software Engineer in Credere Infotech Bangalore.
Domain Experience: 3 years of Experience in Airline Domain served international clients like
CATHY PACIFIC, SITA and SABRE. Also worked in Travel domain for 2 years and 3 months for
clients like German Railways and Yatra.com.
Operating System: Linux Red Hat 7, Unix, HP unix, Korn shell, Bash shell, MS-DOS, Windows
and Windows NT.
Platform: Java, J2EE, Multithreading, Spring, Web services Jax-ws SOAP, Restful, Hadoop
BigData and AWS cloud.
Application Servers: Websphere 9.5, Weblogic 11i, Jboss, Tomcat.
Programming Languages: Core Java, Object, Oriented programming(OOAD), Awt,
Utilities, Swings, Applets, RCP(Rich client platform), Swt, Jface, xml, Html, dom , xml dom,
Struts Html, Struts tags, EL(Expression Language), tiles, validation, DynactionForms, DAO,
Icefaces, Jasper reports, Design patterns, Beans, MSAccess, Microsoft FrontPage, Dreamweaver,
php, Perl, shell, Scripting in Linux, CSS, gwt and Angular JS.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, EJB 2.1 3.0, Struts 1.3 2.0, JSF and Eclipse
Rules Engine: Drools, Jrules.
Build Tools: Jenkins, Ant, Maven and Sonar.
Cloud Computing AWS cloud Solutions Architect Certification.
Big Data: HDFS, Map Reduce, Flume, Hive,
Kafka and MongoDB.
Software Architecture: SOA, Design Patterns, Middleware.
Messaging Tools JMS, Active MQ, Tibco.
Design: UML(both LLD and HLD).
Design Tools: Enterprise Architect.
Report Tool: iReport 4.5
IDE: Intellij Idea, Eclipse, MyEclipse, Netbeans.
Editors: Edit plus and Macros.
Web Server: Weblogic 8.1, Jboss, Tomcat.
Database: Oracle9i, Oracle10g, MySQL, Relational database.
English Language: IELTS 2018 APR Overall Band L-7 R- 6 W-6.5 S-7 overall 6.5 CLB.
German: A1 Level
Summary of Proficiency:
1. Strong in Software Development Methodologies.
2. Involved in gathering the information required to develop the Application.
3. Involved in Programming the Application.
4. Involved in design of the Application
5. Involved in all aspects of Teamwork.
6. Implementing Business Logics of the application.
7. Developing Linux shell scripts to automate build.
8. Involved in all levels of Product Life Cycle Management.
9. Involved in Deployment of the Application.
10. Involved in writing test cases for unit tests.
11. Involved in unit testing the software.
12. Involved in design of LLD and HLD in UML.
13. Strong in gathering of requirements.
14. Guiding junior consultants in resolving their issues.
1. Total Experience: 15.9 years.
2. Relevant Experience: 15.9 years.
3. Expected CTC: 55,000 and above.
4. Notice Period: Immediate.