• Contract management, requirement management, Business operations, SOP management & policy formulation.
• Continuous service improvement, process engineering & service quality assurance.
• Incident, Problem, Change, Capacity, Availability, KEDB, CMDB, RCA & BIA, Knowledge management and SKMS.
• Information Security Management, Risk analysis and management, Cost reduction & avoidance, IT Application support & infrastructure governance.
• Business Strategy, Relationship Management, Stakeholder management & Organization change management.
• Portfolio Program management.
• Project lifecycle management (Waterfall/Agile) and Transition/Transformations.
• Process consulting, Pre-sales and RFP.
• People management (including Global - Onsite and Offshore), hiring and career development, mentoring and training need analysis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A Few ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Was involved in formulation, negotiation and implementation of SLA with Asurion client. Created the reporting mechanism for tracking and presenting the various CPI/KPI agreed as part of the SLA. Since inception for 1.5 yrs. insured all the SLA were met.
• Implemented Continuous Improvement/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) for multiple applications for AT&T client within 8 months. The whole process included planning and implementation of Dev/QA and production environments using SVN, Jenkins, Artifactory and various scripts like Apache Ant script, Windows shell scripting etc. CI/CD implementation was instrumental in
➢ Decreasing deployment time by 20% on an average across various components.
➢ Reduced manual error possibilities, which minimized post deployment production issues by 5%.
➢ Helped reduced project cost.
• Implemented Automated Testing by using a combination of tools [Selenium, Cucumber and Apache JMeter] for Asurion client. Testing Automation covered Smoke tests, System, load and performance testing. We could automate roughly 72% which helped in:
➢ Increased efficiency by enabling enhanced system test coverage per sprint cycle and at the same time reduced the system testing time required.
➢ Reduced error leakage to QA and Production environment, which helped in improving the System availability.
• Improved availability and performance (for peak hours) of 3 systems by 12% for better user experience over a period of 6 months.
• Improved system availability and scalability by implementation of distributed caching mechanism, where-in even if the primary server responding to the initial request goes down, still the end-user session is served from alternate available servers.
Operating Systems UNIX, Linux, Windows
Tools Clarity, JIRA, VersionOne, Mercury Quality Centre
Version Control TFS, Tortoise CVS, SVN, Git, Stash, Bitbucket.
Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Hateos, Spring Cloud, Swagger UI, Sleuth, and Spring Zuul, Feign Client.
Build and Automation Tools ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Kubbert, Terraform, kickstart
CRM Tools Microsoft Dynamic, Salesforce
ERP Tool Microsoft Axapta
Middleware Tibco BusinessWorks, Tibco BusinessEvents, Tibco Spotfire
Web/Application Servers Apache, Web logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, Tomcat, IIS
Databases Oracle, MS SQL Server, My SQL, DB2, Postgres, MS-Access
No SQL Databases HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB.
Cloud Computing AWS, Azure, OpenStack
Big Data Language/Tools
Hadoop, Cassandra, Cloudera, Hive, Kaggle, Talend, Elasticsearch, HDFS, MapReduce, YARN, Hive, Storm, Sqoop, Solr, Pig, Spark HBase, Scala, Flume, Zookeeper, Oozie, Nifi.
Data Analytics Language Algorithms/ Tools
R, Scala, Data Wrangling, Exploratory Data Analysis, Statistical and Predictive Modeling (Regression Analysis, Neural Network, GLM, ML, Bayesian models), Business Reporting, Machine Learning with R, Python, MATLAB, NLP - Text Mining, Social Network Analysis, Tableau, Experimental Design
Business Intelligent tools Tableau, Splunk, Qlik View, Apache Spark, Apache Storm, Pig & Hive, Knime, MS Power-BI, Domo, Systum, Dunda BI
Message Brokers Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, TIBCO, IBMMQ.
• Working on few US client project [like United Automobile Insurance Group, Inc., Star Casualty insurance etc] as Independent vendor.
• Managing bidding, client interaction, delivery monitoring, and development team.
• Currently working on
* Taxi App -- Android/iOS
• Using google maps to get location, traffic and route details.
• Determining best route based on various parameters.
• Dynamic price Calculation based on geographical distance.
• Paypal Payment integration with Pay Here - Tap reader device.
• Intuit Payment integration with Intuit payment readers
• Fleet tracker (Monitoring group of Taxis)
• Emergency response handling via camera motion detection inside Taxi.
• Graphs/Reports to track business performance.
• Traffic/Consumer Analysis using Big data tools.
* Online Signature Solution
• Working for US Insurance Company to provide Online Signature solution.
◦ Insurance company uploads the Policy and request his client/customer to come SIGN online through Website/Devices (Android, iOS) or KIOSKs.
◦ VOIP integration with KIOSK for real time assistance
◦ Dashboard - For managing Signature workflow.
◦ Payment Dashboard
◦ Intuit integration for accounting/invoicing.
◦ Consumer pattern analysis using Big data tools.
* Media Solution
• Providing various interfaces (like Kiosk, Mobile apps) to display advertisement
• Ad uploading and scheduling
• Dashboard/Reports to display Ad playtime and source (which includes the location the Ad was displayed)
• Intuit integration for complete Accounting solution.
• Responsible for end to end delivery and service management, client interaction, billing and project/programs.
* Handling all Asurion AT&T applications which includes
• New application development,
• Enhancement of existing applications
• Monitoring, resolve issues
• Incident Management