Databases (Less than 1 year), Excel. (Less than 1 year), JAVA (4 years), Report Writer (3 years), Workday (3 years)
Workday skills: Workday HCM, Workday conversions, Workday Report Writer, I Loads, core connectors and Workday Studio.
Java Technologies: Java/J2EE Technologies, Java Bean, WebServices.
Document Processing: MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Web, MS Excel.
Databases: Oracle SQL, MYSQL, PL/SQL.
• Create, maintain and direct the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of Workday Human Capital Management.
• Maintain and support all the HR Business processes e.g. Compensation, Hiring, Performance and talent management etc. implemented in Workday.
• Gather detailed business requirements and automate business processes to enhance the current application systems, including reporting. Assist in development of new reports for ongoing customer needs.
• Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
• Create standard/custom quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as needed by business and converting existing PeopleSoft reports to Workday Reports as part of migration.
• Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional staff to meet the existing business needed.
• Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation.
• Created Business form Layouts for the reports built in compensation using BIRT in Workday Studio.
• Designed and built both inbound and outbound EIB integrations in various segments of Workday systems.
• Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing.
• Coordinate across client and internal teams to provide metrics and reporting to support the organization's business processes.
• Support the various reporting functions with respect to Workday functionality and client business requirements for new implementation initiatives.
• Worked on Setting up dashboards and work lets.
• Assist team in implementation of Workday. Work with consulting partners on the Conversion tasks, Integration tasks, Security tasks, and Reporting tasks.
Environment: Workday EIB, Studio, API's, Cloud connect, Transformation using XSLT, XML,
Webservices, Workday Report Writer, Workday Custom Reports, Workday Calculated Fields.
• Created Supervisory Organizations, Matrix Organizations, Cost Centers, Location and its hierarchies.
• Changing the supervisory Organizations, Inactivating an Organization and moving the workers into different Supervisory Organizations.
• Assigning Organization Roles, Assigning User based Security Groups.
• Contracting Contingent workers, convert contingent workers into Employees.
• Staffing Movements, An employee changes in position, inbound process and outbound process.
• Termination Process, initiate termination process, review termination process, to do tasks.
• Event Management, Finding the event, Task Reassignment and Requesting the reassignment, manage delegation settings, Editing the tenant setups- Business Process and Notifications. Worked with HR and payroll operations to identify support issues that can be improved using automated processes or technology.
• Hire into Position management, hire into Headcount management and Job Management.
• Used EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder) for integrating location of employees, Performance ratings, assigning organizations and updating payrolls.
• Assisted in determining and implementing the new features/enhancements in Workday.
• Payroll Interface to manage employee changes into the ADP system.
• Created advanced reports and attached to the dashboards in the workday.
• Workday Studio and Report Writer, Creating Workday Calculated Fields, Custom Object and Custom Reports.
• Creating the report writer reports, worked with standard and Custom Reports, using the security in the reports.
• Defining outputting of report to Work let options or chart options.
• Created Security Segment Groups for Benefits Integrations and Payroll Integrations.
• Configured Domain Security Policies and merged them with Security.
• Configured Business Process Security Policies for Business Processes like Advanced Compensation, Benefits, USA Payroll, Unions and workforce planning.
Environment: Workday, EIB, Workday Report Writer, Workday HCM, Report Writer, Calculated fields,
IB and Workday Studio.
• Participated in End-to-End implementation of Workday HCM (including Payroll, Time-Tracking and Absence Management)
• System Administrator for Workday HCM, Payroll and Absence Management.
• Created custom reports using Workday Report Writer.
• Created alerts and notifications.
• Created EIBs.
• Updated business processes and security when needed.
• Assigning user-based security groups to the applicants.
• Provided functional support and training for end users in Workday HR/Payroll
• Supported the 2 Workday updates by testing critical integrations, leveraging new functionality, and working with end-users to map out the requirements for new integrations.
• Initiated & prepared 3rd party interface specs or changes, detailed requirements, and follow through to deployment.
• Worked with HR and payroll operations to identify support issues that can be improved using automated processes or technology.
• Served as primary lead for existing enhancement requests.
Description: QBE is one of the largest insurance company of the world. Danni is an Interface for MBI of Vehicle; System allows dealers to input mechanical breakdown insurance policies and claims. User will
be able to select from different range of products available to choose (like Warranty, GAP, Rapid repair,
Smart, Recovery, and Mot). Various flavors of this application are deployed across 13 countries for 25
Clients. Work involves development of dashboards for underwriters, admin managers, district managers,
claim adjustors, regional managers, and individual dealers. In Danni System dealers sells the policies along with cars and claims are handled directly by QBE.
• Involved in the Requirement Analysis and Project Design documentation and in Design Reviews for CRs.
• Developed dashboard for new clients and data migrated from legacy Danni to new Danni interface.
• Coordinating the Onshore team and involved in Client Meetings.
• Written test cases and Unit Tested the application using Junit.
• Run the ANT script to build and deploy the application and used Log4j to log the application error messages.
• Involved in the code reviews and performed enhancements to the application as per the business requirements.
• Worked on defect fixing and worked with testing team in bug fixing.
• Shared application knowledge for newly joined team members and helped the team member to resolve the issue fixing and CR implementation.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets, FSM Framework and Sql Server.