EXCEL (5 years), MICROSOFT WORD (10+ years), OUTLOOK (10+ years), POWERPOINT (10+
years), PUBLISHER (2 years), Instructional Design, E-Learning, Articulate, MS Office, Quickbooks,
Administrative Assistant, Word, Filing, Payroll, Scheduling, Receptionist
● Computer Proficiencies: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
• Answer phone calls to schedule LTL pickups and deliveries
• Assist customers with billing, shortages, re-consignments, and lost freight.
• Prepare export documents in accordance with established procedures.
• Prepare air orders for shipping and follow through all stages until delivered to customer
• Identify timely and cost effective route so that order arrives at a date/time consistent with customer
• Review all specific customer requirements to ensure that the order will be 100% correct upon arrival.
• Investigate and resolve questions and or issues concerning orders to include changing delivery date,
carrier, order cancellation, and make arrangements to have shipments returned to Colinx.
to January 2017
• Specialty roofing contractor that does historic preservation, consulting and specialized roofing
• Coordinate projects for quotes, ordering take off measurements, materials, etc.
• Schedule turn-over, billing and safety meetings
• Write Safety and Employee manual
• Apply for state licenses and permits
• Communicate with customers on updates, changes, and scheduling
Largest distribution center in state of TN, distributing sporting goods, outdoor equipment and apparel,
hunting, fishing, sporting, and camping supplies.
● Senior management of training and development team
● Develop standard operating procedures for all job positions
● Develop and manage powered industrial truck safety and operations
● Develop and manage onboarding and orientation program for all new employees (400+)
● Manage T & D budget
● Schedule and facilitate leadership courses using DDI curriculum
● Assist HR Director with Talent Assessment and Development of senior and mid level management
● Assist Director and Assistant Director of DC in start-up processes and procedures for new automated
Build and maintain community relationships.
● Direct the administrative and fundraising activities of the United Way
● Assist in the disbursement of resources at the direction of the Board of Directors.
● Provide representation for the United Way of Noble County and funded services in community,
region, and state meetings or events.
Teach Leadership and Economic courses weekly
● Prepare materials and lessons to facilitate curriculum
● Provide relevant assignments for students that demonstrate learning outcomes and real-life setting
● Challenge and engage students to participate while learning
● Complete grade records and learning assignments and final exam assessments on a timely basis
● Maintain credentials as required by accrediting councils/agencies and regulatory bodies
Allied health care educational school that trains medical assistants, dental assistants, and medical
insurance billers and office administration.
Full responsibility for the staff, faculty and students
Oversee adherence to all accreditation requirements
Submit all legal documents for accreditation audits, local, state and federal.
● Contact potential medical employers to develop student externship sites and job placement
● Develop advisory board that includes members from the medical offices in the community.
● Instruct students on professional growth and development including resume writing, interviewing
skills and professional conduct.
● Report daily activities including site visits, placements, and contacts with employers by telephone
Privately-owned company that offers management and supervisory level employee training; serves
business clients with 50-500 employees.
● Conduct pre and post-evaluations of training, as well as needs assessments.
● Develop training workshops using high performance curriculum, audio-visuals, e-learning tools,
participant workbooks, and on-the-job application guides.
● Facilitate as many as 8 workshops per year, with an average of 25 participants per workshop.
● Produce monthly newsletter for electronic distribution to current and potential clients.
● Market organizational development and training services; made 25 sales presentations/client calls
per month, on average.
● Perform all duties associated with managing a business, including developing annual revenue
budget, establishing cost controls, managing P&L, handling accounting and payroll, and implementing
Non-profit mental health counseling center that provides outpatient mental health counseling
services, such as anger management, depression and anxiety management, abuse prevention, marital
counseling, and addiction management.
● Manage clinical and administrative operations for mental health counseling center; supervised 34
employees; carried out public relations activities.
● Handle human resource issues, such as recruiting/selecting, new employee orientation, processing
terminations, resolving employee relations problems, and coordinating employee benefits.
● Prepare annual operating budget; oversaw fund raising efforts; wrote grants to acquire additional
funds for services provided to the community.
● Market services to clients and to potential donors; produced monthly e-newsletter; developed
website that generated new business; increased new client base by 25% within one year.
● Conduct internal training sessions and facilitated staff in-service meetings on such topics as integrity, visionary leadership, and customer service.
● Successfully researched and implemented new medical records system using GE Centricity.
● Successfully turned around the business from operating with a deficit budget to achieving a balanced budget (within one year); sought and received grant to purchase and/or upgrade technology,
resulting in improved employee morale and increased productivity.