These are difficult times for all of us, and we recognize that many of you may have had your income impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. At Jobmote, we want you to know that we've got your back.
That's why, effective immediately, we're offering everyone a completely free featured resume profile.
Just click Create a Profile in the menu above, then sign up using your LinkedIn, Facebook, or email. You'll be able to upload your resume, detail your work history, and even add a picture if you'd like.
Thank you for visiting Jobmote today, and we hope you take advantage of this free resource.
* 5 Years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com Platform as a Developer. 2 Years of experienceAdministrator and one year of web application development using Java/J2EE in various business domains like Health Insurance, IT&S, Automotive and Retail.
* Solid experience with SalesforceCRM clouds Sales, Marketing, Service and Community automation by configuring and customizing.
* Strong customization experience, in writing Apex Custom, Extension Controllers, Triggers, Web Services and Visualforce pages.
* Good knowledge in implementing best practices, coding standards and design patterns while customizing salesforce using Apex Language, Triggers and Web Services.
* Experience in working with salesforce query languages (SOQL, SOSL), and writing selective queries for best optimization.
* Knowledge with Salesforce Governor Limits and ability to optimize code with respect to limitations.
* Strong experience in Integrating Salesforce with internal/external SAP, ERP applications using SOAP & REST API and developed customized web services classes to business custom functionality.
* Proficient in doing test driven development and writing test classes to have max code coverage and writing framework factory classes to generate test data.
* Experience in building Salesforce1 apps using Salesforcelightning app builder, components, aura framework and lightning connect to access external system data into Salesforce.
* Good knowledge with development tools Developer Console, Eclipse, Lightning App Builder and Schema builder.
* Good experience on enabling Single Sign On using Microsoft AD setting up domain and creating connected apps for externals apps to connect using OAuth.
* Experienced working with various App exchange products or CPQ products like Salesforce CPQ(formerly SteelBrick CPQ), IBM sterling CPQ, APPTUS CPQ, CongaComposer and DocuSign
* Good experience in managing code repositories using Git, SVN source control tools.
* Well-versed in migrating salesforce meta-data between orgs using Force.com ant migration tool, Eclipse and Change Sets.
* Extensive Salesforce Administration experience in configuring Role Hierarchy, Profiles, Territory Management, Sharing Settings, Certificate Management, Email administration, Translation workbench and Email templates (HTML, Visualforce).
* Hands-on experience in providing solutions declaratively using Workflow rules, Process Builder, Approval Process, Email Alert, Field updates and Outbound messaging.
* Experience in Service Cloud customization with Service Console, CTI adapters and Live agent.
* Proficient in setting up Sales process on Opportunities, Service cloud automation using Email-to-Case, Assignment and Escalation rules on Case object.
* Strong experience with salesforce native reporting services using summary, tabular and matrix Reports, Dashboards and other Cognos BI tools.
* Experience with Oracle, MS SQL Server relational databases, writing SQL, PL/SQL queries in these data bases.
* Expertise working in Agile, Scrum methodologies and waterfall environments.
* Having good work ethics, quick learner and working with team and communication skills.
Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8
* Interacted with different business user groups for gathering the requirements and providedsolutioning/designfor user stories.
* Designed, developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch classes, Schedule Classes on various objects for achieving various business needs.
* Converted Visualforce Pages into Lightning and used salesforce lightning design styles (SLDS).
* Built mobile application using salesforce1 Lightning Components, Controller, Handlers, Events and Aura Components.
* Wrote SOQL, Relationship and SOSL queries for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
* Developed Visualforce Pages, Lightning Componentsand overridden with standard New, Edit and List buttons.
* Wrote custom apex web service SOAP/REST classes for inbound calls to salesforce and performed Post, Get, Put operations on salesforce data.
* Written apex test classes, created factory utility classes to create test data required for various test methods.
* Worked on Lightning Configuration like creating Homepages, Record pages using Lightning App Builder and created Quick Actions to create or update the record.
* Worked on administering Users, Profiles, Field level security, Territories, List Views, Public groups, Sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
* Developed Workflow rules, Approval process ,Process Builder, Flows and actions like Creating Task, Email Alert, and Field updates.
* Worked extensively on managing Products, Categories, Product Attributes, and defining Product Visibility for Apttus CPQ package.
* Designed, developed Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Lookup, Master-Detail, Junction objects, Validation rules on the objects and tabs, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
* Worked on configuration/customization of Account, Contact, Opportunity, Pricebook, Products of Sales cloud and configured Account Teams, Sales process.
* Created and modified templates using Apptus CPQ & Author CLM. Modified profiles and permission set access as per requirement.
* Created custom Lead conversion rules on Lead object and created visualforce pages and controllers.
* Worked on configuring Service cloud - Service Console, Email-to-Case, Assignment, Escalation and Auto-response rules.
* Performed clean-up, data migration and integration activities using Data Loader and Informatica ETL tools.
* Developed and configured various Reports, Dashboards and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
* Used SVN as version control for managing code across various repositories.
* Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after the review and testing.
* Used Force.com Migration tool and Workbenchto deploy components across various sandbox and production instances.
* Followed agile methodology in the project.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Informatica on Demand, Windows XP, Microsoft Access, Toad For Data Analysis.
* Worked with various business groups for design and solutioning of user requirements and participated in business/tech grooming sessions.
* Developed apex classes (Custom, Extension and List controllers), Triggers, Batch and Schedule classes.
* Written SOQL, SOSL, Aggregate and Relationship queries in the Apex Classes, Triggers, and Batch Classes.
* Developed Visualforce pages using components like PageBlock, PageBlockSection, InputField, DataTable, DataList, Repeat, CommandButton, CommandLink and Ajax Components ActionFunction, ActionSupport, ActionRegion to refresh a section of page.
* Developed salesforce1lightning componentsdevelopment for existing business groups and converted visualforce pages with lighting experience.
* Developed visualforce pages to access in salesforce lightning components and used Salesforce Lightning design styles.
* Built mobile application using salesforce1 Lightning Components, Controller, Handlers, Events and Aura Components.
* Written Apex RESTfulweb serviceclasses making inbound calls to access salesforce data.
* Developed solutions on the Force.com platform, strong understanding of Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ).
* Experience with the integrating SFDC and AppExchange partners such asApttus CPQ.
* Integrated with external system by generating stubs from WSDL and made callouts to external application.
* Written Apex Test Classes for Unit testing of Apex classes, Triggers, and Batch classes to achieve good code coverage.
* Worked with Force.com IDE, Developer Console for developing Visualforce Pages, Components, Apex Classes, Triggers, Schedule, Batch, Debugging and log analysis.
* Worked on salesforce administrative activities of Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Set, Public Groups, Queues, Sharing Rules andValidation Rules.
* Experienced in working with queues and generating them dynamically and assigning members to the queue based on the requirement.
* Developed Workflow rules, Approval process and actions like Creating Task, Email Alert, and Field updates.
* Developed assignment rules while handling Cases to route the Queues to the right group and used escalation rules and list views.
* Used Process Builder to consolidate/migrate existing workflow rules and associated actions into to Process flows.
* Developed complex validation rules, Formula fields, Relationships Lookup, Master-Detail and Many-to-Many relationships using Junction objects.
* Created Record types, assigned Picklist values, Page Layout based on the Profile to the Record type.
* Performed data migration, clean-up and integration activities using Data Loader and Informatica ETL tools.
* Deployed application from Sandbox to different other Sandbox as well as into Production environments using Change Set and Eclipse.
* Used Metadata API to retrieve, deploy components across sandbox and customized using eclipse as per user requirements.
* Provided the training to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom reports.
* Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help of salesforce.com support.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SF Explorer, and Eclipse IDE Plug-in, AppExchange apps, Flows, SOAP and REST API.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Participated in JAD sessions with business Users to analyze design the business requirements and prepared integration scenarios, develop Apex/Visualforce pages based on business requirements.
* Developed Apex Custom, Extension Controller Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch and Schedule classes for various functional needs in the application.
* Developed Visualforce Pages/Components with custom client-side validations using jQuery and Pagination using standard list controllers.
* Written custom apex web service classes and provided WSDL file for external application to invoke salesforce.
* Written apex unit test classes for code coverage of Apex classes, triggers and Batch classes.
* Worked with Force.com IDE, Developer Console, and Sublime for developing Apex classes, Triggers and Web Services.
* Worked on implementation of Customer portal, Sites and developed customized Visualforce pages for Portal users.
* Performed admin task like setting up org Role hierarchy, Profiles, Roles, Queues, Authentication.
* Created custom objects, relationships (Lookup, Master-Detail, Junction objects), Fields, Formula Fields, Validation rules, Custom buttons, Button overrides, Related Lists, Apps and Tabs.
* Worked on business automation using Workflow rules, Approval process on various objects and defined actions - Email alert, Field update, Creating Task and Outbound messaging.
* Customized Service cloud by configuring Email-to-Case, Escalation, Assignment, Auto-response and Business hours in the organization.
* Created various reports, dashboards and analytical Snapshots to schedule various report for managers.
* Created various reports, report types (Tabular, Summary and Matrix), dashboards using Report builder for sales and support managers.
* Performed data migration using Data Loader and Demand tools from Oracle to salesforce.
* Deploying meta-data components from Sandbox to Production using Change Sets and Force.com Migration tool.
* Implementation support services at various SDLC stages like custom development and production support.
Environment:Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Service Cloud, Oracle 10g, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Oracle, Windows.
* Written Apex Custom, Extension controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
* Written custom CSS in Visualforce pages for rich UI and used Java Script and jQuery for front-end validations.
* Used PageBlock, PageBlockTable, Repeat, OutputPanel, ActionSupport, ActionFunction Visualforce components for developing Visualforce pages.
* Implemented salesforce InboundEmailHandler service to process incoming emails received to an email.
* Developed Apex REST web services, which are being consumed by various internal applications like Siebel and Java.
* Customized various Salesforce Standard Objects Leads, Account, Contact, Opportunity, Activities and custom objects.
* Customized application business logic using declarative programming like Formula fields, Validation rules, Workflow rules, Approval process, Record Type, Picklist, Dependent Pick lists, List views.
* Established objects relationships between various objects using Master-Detail, Lookup, self and Junction objects.
* Performed admin activities like creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Field-level security and sharing rules.
* Created Visualforce tabs for custom reports, developed Workflow rules, Approval Processes and developed related actions like Tasks, Email alerts and Field updates.
* Created email templates and customized inbound emails using email-to-case.
* Used Data Loader, Command Line Interface, ETL tools for loaded data into salesforce.
* Created Custom report types, reports, dashboards and configured Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales team.
* Worked on service cloud implementation using Cases, and implemented Email-to-Case, Escalation and assignment rules.
* Created service console, customer portal in the organization for various users Support and external users.
* Used Force.com ant migration tool, Change Set and Eclipse to migrate components across various sandbox and production instances.
* Written apex unit test classes for code coverage of apex classes and triggers to promote code to production.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM, Apex, Visualforce, Sales, Service Cloud, Service Console, Component & Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, EmailHandler Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, CSS, jQuery, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Test Classes, Windows7.