Reliable Package Handler with extensive experience in material handling, inspections, shipping and receiving. Focused on continual process improvement and cost reduction. Physically fit and can lift at least 80 pounds. Also, reliable and energetic with extensive Customer Service experience in reading and responding to customers. Focused on continual process improvement and cost reduction toward company’s mission. And finally, a professional versatile musician that operates in studio and live performances for all events while adapting to quick changes. I am available for morning (1st) shifts Monday through Friday.
• Learned and adhered to company policies, and work methods.
• Inspected all packages for safety regulations, damages and handling protocols.
• Scanned, unloaded and loaded local, regional, and global shipments.
• Volunteered to assist management/co-workers in surrounding work areas.
• Consulted with management and drivers with special deliveries.
• Met and surpassed productivity goals and quality standards.
• Prepared food orders and maintained prep guidelines.
• Prompt arrival and set up to ensure smooth transitions depending on food orders.
• Supported other team members during heavy work-flow to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Stocked deliveries when required to adhere to company and state laws.
• Assisted with the cleanliness of the dining and restroom areas when needed.
• Adapted to other stations of food prepping to further assist others.
I am currently still working as a multi-musician.