These are difficult times for all of us, and we recognize that many of you may have had your income impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. At Jobmote, we want you to know that we've got your back.
That's why, effective immediately, we're offering everyone a completely free featured resume profile.
Just click Create a Profile in the menu above, then sign up using your LinkedIn, Facebook, or email. You'll be able to upload your resume, detail your work history, and even add a picture if you'd like.
Thank you for visiting Jobmote today, and we hope you take advantage of this free resource.
An adaptable college student pursuing an Associates in Arts degree in psychology and a Master's of Science degree in Biology. I am an experienced non-medical Child-Care Provider offering 1.5 years of expertise providing in-home care, where I learned valuable professional skills such as attentiveness, active listening, organization, emotional intelligence, and responsibility. Proactively addressing clients' needs and interacting with children through skilled anticipating activities. Previously, I have dedicated my time to non-profit organizations with American Cancer Society foundation, Pinellas County Homeless Association, and Adolescent Jury Duty. With my community involvement, I have improved my abilities in communication, leadership, accuracy, and creative thinking skills.
Great familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite through use in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
● Maintaining safe playing environments for young children
● Communicate with parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues. This involves identifying signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bringing them to the attention of parents or guardians.
● Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meal served, and medications administered.
● Supporting children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and positive behavior and thinking.
● Reading to children and supporting them as they develop basic motor skills through activities such as drawing, painting and crafts.