These are difficult times for all of us, and we recognize that many of you may have had your income impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. At Jobmote, we want you to know that we've got your back.
That's why, effective immediately, we're offering everyone a completely free featured resume profile.
Just click Create a Profile in the menu above, then sign up using your LinkedIn, Facebook, or email. You'll be able to upload your resume, detail your work history, and even add a picture if you'd like.
Thank you for visiting Jobmote today, and we hope you take advantage of this free resource.
Hardworking professional applies official coding conventions and rules established by American Medical Association and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Confident Medical Coder/Biller adheres to data confidentiality and privacy rules in all workflows and promotes dynamic interpersonal skills.
Skills Medical billing CPT Coding Insurance Knowledge
Microsoft Office Medical Records Review Medical Records Management
Payment Posting Collection Calls Scheduling
Receptionist Data entry Medical Terminology
• Electronic medical and vision coding and billing, including Medicare/Medicaid, and Commercial PPO/HMO.
• Payment posting, adjustments, claim denials, insurance verification and prior authorization.
• Assisting the doctor with full work-up including imaging and receptionist as needed.
• Lead glaucoma technician.
• Surgery scheduler, insurance pre-certification, medical assisting.
• Worked in retina, ocular plastic, oncology, within the adult and pediatric clinics.
• Medical transcriptions, medical assisting.
• Crossed trained with Receptionists and making appointments.