To be a member of a team where I can apply my academic knowledge and analytical ability to establish my career in the multifaceted and challenging environment of a leading national/multinational Organization. Skilled and highly professional SQA engineer with 6 years of experience in testing of software on web and device application on Windows & iOS. Excellent communication and leadership skill with the ability to work under pressure. As a SQA engineer, I take great pride in my work and always try my best to deliver a defect free product within the deadline that meets our clients need and goals.
York, PA, 17403, US
Experienced data analyst with a background in SQL report writing, database development and enhancements to provide a more transparent and efficient work environment for both internal and external clients. Varied background in database administration, technical support, SQL coding, HTML web updates, and project delivery. Consistently analyzing variances in data patterns and processes that resulted in fewer errors during new client implementations. Areas of Proficiency • SQL Report Writing • Software Implementation and Project Planning • DDL and DML using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and 2012 • Query Optimization/Tuning • Project Development Documentation, Requirements Gathering, and Risk Assessment • Software and database testing in both the development and production environments Technical Skills • T-SQL, SQL, DDL and DML • SSMS 2008 and 2012, SSRS • HTML coding for web design • Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) • Crystal Reporting and SharePoint • Oracle • Power BI
Trinidad, CO, 81082, US
I use tools like git/GitHub, JIRA, Confluence, and Slack on a daily basis.
I have some DevOps experience and have worked with CircleCI and Amazon Web Services.
I've worked remotely for the last 15 months and worked remotely for about 6 months with a team in a previous position. I have experience with agile/scrum methodologies. I also have QA and testing experience, from writing unit tests to conducting and planning practical tests. I also enjoy learning new tech and applying my knowledge to new situations.
I have an Associate's degree in Computer Information Systems and about 35 hours left to finish a Bachelor's in Computer Science.
I also have an Associates degree in Horticulture, love to garden, travel, hike, and have a rescue dog named Elfie.
I hope to hear from you soon!
QA automation engineer
I have more than nine years of experience in planning, management and execution of software testing across the whole product's life cycle, with working experience in functional and automated testing for mobile and web applications. Skilled in Quality Assurance my role is to assure that user stories are accepted with the desired level of quality required, by following the agile process. I really enjoy working in teams and feeling part of the project. I am a fast learner, I share my experience with my team and I can work under pressure. I am organized, proactive, responsible and a goal-oriented person. Skills • Programming Languages: ASP.NET + C# (1 year), Java (2 years). • Databases: MS SQL Server, MySql, MS Access, Oracle 9i, IBM DB2, MongoDB. • Other technologies: TFS, Jenkins, Bamboo. • Agile methodologies: Scrum. • English: Advanced writing, reading and speaking. International examination ALIGU, Georgetown University.
Software Test Engineer
My ambition has always been to work in a competitive, well-organized and standardizing environment, where I can use my professional skills coupled with my experience in Testing with a high growth-oriented organization that could finally reflect in my work which is a benefit to me and my company. My Primary objective across any organization is Customer Satisfaction.
Customer Support, Sales Advisor and Product Support (Remotely)
An organized, results-oriented Customer Service Professional with an excellent track record of significantly increasing service quality, sales and customer base. Outstanding communication, relationship-building and influencing skills; competent in building customer relationships which inspire confidence and loyalty. A highly efficient individual with extensive team leadership experience, with an ability to deal with customers from different countries, cultures and backgrounds able to adapt well to new environments and learn new processes quickly to achieve outstanding results. Strong ability to multi-task and prioritise, and able to organise, train and monitor teams. Seeking a new, challenging role in a charity which will utilise existing skills.
Puerto Montt, Chile
Senior Quality Engineer
ongole, IN-AP, IN
SKILLS Integration Testing Functional Testing Regression Testing SOAP UI (Web Service Testing) SQL Bugzilla(Bug Tracking Tool) Browser Compatibility Testing Webservice Tester Tool Jenkins CentOS(Worked on Linux Systems)
Software tester/ QA engineer
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Abu Dhabi, AE
Senior QA Automation Engineer
I'm advanced software test engineer with 4.5+ years working experience.
My main specialization is writing automated UI and API tests using Java and related frameworks (Selenium, RestAssured etc). Also I have strong background in backed development using Java + Spring.
In my carreer I performed testing of web and mobile applications, Business Intelligence system, Oracle PL\SQL procedures. Main skills:
- UI and API test autimation;
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Solid knowledge of Java;
- Testing theory knowledge;
- Understanding the client-server architecture;
- Experience in mobile testing;
- REST API testing;
- Ability to create middle complexity SQL querries;
- Ability to create Oracle PL/SQL procedures; - Worked on Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall methodologies;
I like to write a good and readable code, to work and communicate with professionals.
Automation QA with over 5 years of experience in manual and automation testing: functional, regression, system integration, smoke, exploratory. Started as manual tester, then began to work with automation testing a year later.
● 4+ years of testing desktop/web/mobile applications and services; ● An experience of project manager's work; ● Experience in automation testing using (C#+Selenium); ● Deep understanding of QA process and SDLC/STLC (incl. Agile/Scrum/Kanban); ● Working with QA documentation (Test Plans, Test Cases, Bug Reports); ● Working with databases (MySQL); ● Experience in API testing using (Postman); ● Working with virtual development environments (Vagrant, Virtual Box, VMware Workstation); ● Version control systems (Git); ● Platforms: Linux, Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS. Personal qualities Sociable, teamwork, responsible, considerate, initiative, the ability for analytical thinking, quickly learn new.
QA Engineer & Software test engineer
Senior QA Engineer (Independent Consultant)
Bengaluru, IN-KA, 560082, IN
● Total IT experience of 14 yrs experience in Manual Testing, Automation Testing (intermediate), Backend, API, Performance and UI Testing with a product startup and an IT consulting service company ● Good verbal and communication skills possess the ability to work within a group and coordination with upper management. Tech Stack: Manual Testing, Cucumber & Watir-Webdriver with Ruby, Android & iOS App Testing, JIRA, Postman, MySQL, Browserstack, Development of test framework using POM, Git, SemaphoreCI