Core BTS is looking for a Technical Architect.
Remote role (PA region but can be anywhere in the Mid-Atlantic)
Successful candidates must be self-motivated, with outstanding work ethic, excellent written abilities, and a solid communication foundation when interacting with IT Managers, VP's, and C level executives. Candidates with current Cisco certifications including CCIE, CCNP, VCP, etc. will be considered.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate new/emerging technologies and building pre/post sales documentation to assist in their sale/delivery
- Assist Solution Architects in sales meeting/design sessions that need technical depth, both inside of the organization and in front of customers
- Evaluate, build, and propose designs for large scale projects in coordination with Solution Architects
- Provide technical expertise when deployments need advanced technical knowledge or coordination between multiple technical resources
- Establish technology delivery standards on emerging technologies
- Assist clients and internal consultants through planning, design and implementation of secure data communications networks
- Strive to continuously build knowledge and skills to be a recognized leader in multiple technologies.
- Identify business opportunities while completing on-site projects, developing Project Change Request's as needed.
- Act as technical lead to other project personnel providing direction as necessary.
- Assist sales staff in sales calls, creating statements of work/letters of engagement.
We are looking for talented consultants with any of the following competencies:
- Associate degree in related field and/or a combination of education and professional experience (BS Degree preferred).
- Ability to manage four or more projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge and experience with design, implementation and support of the following:
- Cisco products in one or more areas including, but not limited to: LAN, WAN, SD-WAN, DNA Center, Cisco ACI, VMware NSX
- Data Center Specific products/technologies: Data Center Design, VXLAN, OTV, Cisco ACI, DCI, VMware NSX
- Enterprise Specific products/technologies: Campus Design, Cisco DNA Center, Cisco SD-WAN,
- Ability to work remotely/home office or at client sites
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
- Detailed experience with overall network design and implementation within a Data Center or enterprise environment.
- Experience providing design solutions and post-project support
- Current CCNP certification or equivalent experience is a minimum requirement
- Solid and demonstrated communication skills (verbal and written)
We provide a comprehensive benefits program including: Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health/Dependent Care Flexible Spending, 401(k) Plan with company match, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage, Paid Time Off (PTO), Company Paid Holidays, and Training and Development Opportunities.
The above description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, or experience required of individuals in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Core BTS, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Core BTS will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and/or applicable law(s).