Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
This role is responsible for managing the manual upload and process of incentive programs for members. You will gather, load, track and format files. You will maintain external vendor relationships with those files. Will review incoming incentive files from outside vendors to ensure the files meet our standards or managing the data translation/reformatting process if nonstandard. You will work incentive quality control.
* Provide support for all related aspects of incentive system processes and incentive business rules.
* Ensure data integrity, data security and process optimization by identifying trends and provide reports as necessary
* Oversee all aspects of quality assurance
* Facilitate development of process documentation
* Use pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise.
* Investigate non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others.
* Ability to work independently, identify opportunities for efficiencies and work well under tight deadlines.
* Includes data file management and systems analysis.
* Basic, structured, standard approach to work.
* High School Diploma / GED (or higher) * 1+ year of experience with data file management and data validation. * 1 + years of experience in CPS (claims processing system) * Proficiency with Microsoft Word 9 working within templates) and Excel (pivot tables, Formulas) * Ability to manage multiple projects. * Experience working in multiple systems simultaneously. * Must be able to work Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm or 6:00am-3:00pm Central time zone
* Bachelor's Degree or higher * Knowledge of Microsoft Visio (creating workflows, procedures) and PowerPoint (creating presentations) * Experience with FTP (File Transfer Protocol). * CDH (consumer driven health plan) knowledge. * Multiple vendor file experience * Proven accurate and proficient data entry experience. * Experience with WAUBEN (AKA Green Screens, Jacada)
* Critical thinker, self-starter, good communication skills and time management skills, detail oriented, process improvement
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
* Extended periods of sitting at a computer and use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UHG, US Telecommute, Incentive, CPS, claims, project management