The Program Delivery Lead is responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for exempt and non-exempt candidates with MGS's clients specific to lines of business. This may involve full cycle recruiting (screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefit and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired). Also responsible for coaching and assisting with the development of Delivery Consultants and Delivery Coordinators. Based at MGS Corporate headquarters/HUB, client site, and/or home office.
* Identify and submit qualified candidates to Client Hiring Managers based on the provided job description. o Assist with job requisition / description development o Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition / description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants o Maintain knowledge of how many resumes need to be generated for open positions
* Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources o Document research methods and sourcing strategies so they may be shared with other recruiting team members o Train other recruitment team on new internet sites, blogs, RSS, networking groups and/or sites (i.e. Linked In, Konnects, Spoke, vShake, etc.) o Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants o Manage referral sources o Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a high qualified pool of candidates
* Work with recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing o Use of Behavioral Based Interview techniques in screening and qualifying applicants o Create Behavioral Based Interviewing and Prescreening questions o Completion of skill and/or personality assessment o Completion of employment applications - analyze the information provided on application form
* ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance o Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system on a daily basis o Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system o Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes, applications and miscellaneous paperwork o Resume conversion and application maintenance
* Manage Client Hiring Manager Relationships o Provide Hiring Manager with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity o Work with Hiring Manager to determine best fit candidates, coordinate interviews, receive timely feedback and present/manage offers o Consult with Hiring Manager to troubleshoot and resolve recruiting issues related to process or specific positions o Conduct recruitment related meetings as needed
* Manage Offer Negotiation process o Work with Hiring Managers and make offer recommendations to close on selected candidates o Present offers and conduct offer negotiations with candidates o Participate in onboarding tasks as needed (i.e. offer letter submittals, final paperwork completion)
* Coach Recruiters in day-to-day activities o Work with Recruiters on managing and closing requisitions, as well as driving new business o Manage performance to defined KPI's and Metrics o Partner with Recruiting Manager on development of individuals and team
Required Education * Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Required Years Experience * 5-7 years of recruiting experience required * Experience in at least five industries/verticals or specialty recruiting experience * Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations * Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment may also be required depending on program * Experience in coaching and/or managing a team * Experience in advanced sourcing and recruiting with a client with a defined process
Required Technical/ Functional Skills * Adept at coaching peers * Excellent root cause analysis skills * Able to problem solve and coach others to do the same * Collaborate with peers and other employees to problem solve, implement best practices and accomplish goals * Experience with managing to metrics and compiling reporting * Proven ability to be strategic in sourcing and recruiting activities, including ability to analyze market and demographic data and put together a comprehensive sourcing strategy * Ability to consult with Client to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to recruiting processes and methodologies * Excellent service skills related to hiring managers and candidates * Strong client management skills * Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking * Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing * Understanding of recruiting metrics * Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint * Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates * Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility * Strong customer orientation * Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems * Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc. * Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, candidates and the public * Strong oral and written communication skills * Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment