Title: Epic Consultant - SMART/FHIR - REMOTE WORK
Duration: One Year Contract
Location: Raliegh, NC (Can work remote)
You have extensive Epic integration and development experience and will help lead, expedite, and support the integration and delivery of a SMART on FHIR application in Epic hospital systems.
This role will work closely with the Lead Application Engineer and Implementation Project Manager.
- Support Lead Application Engineer and Implementation Project Manager to set up and troubleshoot Epic/SMART on FHIR integration technical issues
- Work with Implementation Project Manager on application testing
- Participate in all Epic customer-facing meetings including Project Management and Epic TS teams
- Work with 3rd party integration partner to maintain and support current document writeback/HL7 integration capabilities
- Possesses a deep understanding of Epic systems and integration points/issues including but not limited to Interconnect, EpicCare Inpatient, Epic Ambulatory, and Data Courier
- Highly competent in SMART/FHIR and related issues (e.g., FDI, CORS, SSL, Firewalls)
- Experience with SQL & reviewing log files to troubleshoot issues (e.g. analyzing log files if data exchange between application, partner, and customer is not working)
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills, including managing multiple stakeholders
- Desire and able to quickly learn new skills
- Knowledge of web communication standards (I.e. REST, JSON) is a plus
- Epic TS experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Three year + Software Development experience
About Everest Consultants, Inc.
Everest Consultants is a technology services firm that offers integrated solutions which include both technology staffing and project services. With industry-specific knowledge, technology expertise and excellent delivery capabilities, Everest Consultants serves a range of companies from startups to established companies alike across the country.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.- provided by Dice